CNA : Zero covid Shanghai the lockdown that scarred a generation

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

They will say CNA full of HJ

(05-08-2022, 08:58 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  They will say CNA full of HJ

This one is by a German :

成都终于解封!老外感叹:中国先限制部分自由,才能真正自由!

(05-08-2022, 08:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

some will migrate to reddot naturally.

Sgbutt is on China offensive this week.

Smile

Was CCP especially harsh on Shanghai for the locked down?? If no, then why complains.. Other CCP cities also kena the same treatment..

So the rich (Shanghai) must have better treatment while the poor (Harbin) don't have such treatment when locked down.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(06-08-2022, 03:00 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Was CCP especially harsh on Shanghai for the locked down?? If no, then why complains.. Other CCP cities also kena the same treatment..

So the rich (Shanghai) must have better treatment while the poor (Harbin) don't have such treatment when locked down.

Shanghai got a lot of foreigners. They made noise and instigated others.

America 1+ million doesnt scare the shit out of u and Amelycan ?

Smile

ah butt forgot he kena laughed at when he was very scared and locked himself inside his flat for 2 or 3 months. now he laughed at ahtiongs

They cannot choose their approach? they willing to slow growth to snail pace, cannot meh?
At least Kokee can write some stories.