Sending tanks to Ukraine makes one thing clear, a western war against Russia

The Ukraine war will still last months, if not years, and today’s decisions are more of a strategic body swerve than a complete and fully executed U-turn.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...-zelenskiy

So Russian should no longer think like a slavic brothers ..this is an infested enemy zone , time to flat bombing

German Chancellor hv reiterate they wil support Ukraine to fight the war. Not only the West, NATO and EU are united with full strength, and not leaving Ukraine behind. Russia started the invasion and must end it unconditionally.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Send tank drivers and tank commanders without tanks is more dangerous than send tanks excluding personnels

Good for Russia and ccp to try out their new anti tank weapon against the western battle tanks.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Quite likely the tanks will be destroyed upon entering Ukraine's border. Putin has the capability to do that. .... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

230201-2【火车被炸飞,乌克兰22辆豹2坦克泡汤了】【一年的制裁,俄罗斯的贸易额竟然超过了战前】【英海军怒了!核潜艇的维修竟然用胶水】【寒梅视角】

(26-01-2023, 01:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Quite likely the tanks will be destroyed upon entering Ukraine's border. Putin has the capability to do that. .... Rolleyes

I suspect US and NATO/EU will supply Ukraine missiles to counter Russia's anti-tank weapons................... Big Grin

At this point, the US and NATO would have a better moral and practical high ground to directly intervene and send troops to help defend Ukraine than this nonsense of sending tanks and more weapons to the Ukrainians who still can't retake Eastern Ukraine despite all the weapons and intel they've gotten so far.

(02-02-2023, 11:06 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  At this point, the US and NATO would have a better moral and practical high ground to directly intervene and send troops to help defend Ukraine than this nonsense of sending tanks and more weapons to the Ukrainians who still can't retake Eastern Ukraine despite all the weapons and intel they've gotten so far.

The Russian army is a force to be reckon with..................... Big Grin

(02-02-2023, 11:09 PM)debono Wrote:  The Russian army is a force to be reckon with..................... Big Grin

are you kidding me.. T72s a majority of this is cold war relic

(02-02-2023, 11:09 PM)debono Wrote:  The Russian army is a force to be reckon with..................... Big Grin

No they're not. They're a paper tiger which no country treats seriously if not for the fact that they have nukes.

China is watching show lah…. Rotfl
鹬蚌相争 渔人获利

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(02-02-2023, 11:11 PM)keys Wrote:  are you kidding me.. T72s a majority of this is cold war relic

They haven send in t14 armanta. Should stop reading too much western fake news. Even USA dun wanna send their existing m1 tanks. They are building new tanks without the new protective shield to Ukraine.

russia probably already regret their move thinking that it will easy like the jasmine revolution style.
but executions sucks.

western world knows tank is reducing importance with increasing missile + satellite, drones capabilities.
like eager searhing for small birds on the ground.

us send tanks and bradley fighting machine. bradley short range is more useful for defence.
as partner to tanks think they may get wipe out even before reaching their effective range.
their rockets and artillery shells will be more useful.
it will be a lasting game of see who can continue to produce more missiles, tank and ammo.
this round those outdated lepoard 1. what next when these are gone.

hope they negotiate for peace soon. peace is good for everyone.
make love not war. hope russia also learn that they cannot just get away with aggression with their economy hurt by all the ban this and that.

US is hoping to have WW3. Then their debts will be wiped off.

Wumaos trying to make things clear to the world with their interpretation of world events?

Rotfl

Russia invading Ukraine, a sovereign nation, makes one thing clear, Putin is a war criminal.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.