Japanese: Thank you, Taipei, China will never be independent!

Interestingly, after the live video was fermented on the Internet, a Twitter user named @Marizmful stood up and said that she was the woman in question on the plane, explaining that the reason for her anger was because she asked the flight attendant A glass of water, but was ignored, and said that she later apologized to everyone, but did not get any compensation.

She also sent a tweet after the incident, directly uploading a photo of the flight attendant she scolded, and wrote, "This woman made me a criminal! Thank you, Taipei, China will never be independent!"

https://youtu.be/0_znmhxno0o?t=65

https://news.seehua.com/?p=1000655

(16-06-2023, 08:45 AM)AngTehKor Wrote:  China is the best country. Those Non-Chinese(mostly CECAS) in this forum who spread fake news and smear My beloved China. I wanna ask how good is your motherland, still an underdeveloped countries.

ATs and CECA are just a matter of half catty and 8 liang in term of civility. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

Human goat got half catty plus 8 liang from both sides? That's a full jin loh.

(16-06-2023, 10:57 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  ATs and CECA are just a matter of half catty and 8 liang in term of civility. Sad

The troublemaker is Japanese

Smile

(16-06-2023, 11:04 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Human goat got half catty plus 8 liang from both sides? That's a full jin loh.

AT had already upgraded themselves to human ores liao. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(16-06-2023, 10:57 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  ATs and CECA are just a matter of half catty and 8 liang in term of civility. Sad

I think u didn't read the article. The person who is being criticised is a Japanese.

(16-06-2023, 11:22 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  AT had already upgraded themselves to human ores liao. Sad

And you downgraded to full ceca? Sad

Taiwanese is a weird bunch of ppl. When CCP is nice to them, with the intention of taking back Taiwan one day, taiwanese kao pei.

Now they pissed CCP off and CCP no longer nice to them, still with the intention of taking back Taiwan, taiwanese continue to kao pei.

Either way, CCP will take over Taiwan, so dun understand what is in taiwanese mind.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(16-06-2023, 07:17 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Taiwanese is a weird bunch of ppl. When CCP is nice to them, with the intention of taking back Taiwan one day, taiwanese kao pei.

Now they pissed CCP off and CCP no longer nice to them, still with the intention of taking back Taiwan, taiwanese continue to kao pei.

Either way, CCP will take over Taiwan, so dun understand what is in taiwanese mind.

Taiwanese believe in one China. Their ego is very hurt by the fact that their forefathers are nobles from past dynasty while CCP are peasants and farmers led by Mao then. They cannot admit defeat cos how can office holders, 官,be ruled by vulgars? 

So Taiwanese believe in one China, just that Taiwan should rule and not CCP.