Japanese midfielder for Tampines Rovers spends Sunday morning picking up rubbish

Fiona Tan |  January 30, 2022, 08:06 PM

"I want to stay in Singapore because I love Singapore and I love Tampines Rovers. This is my second home and I want to grow together with Singapore football. I would love to be a Singaporean citizen because I love this county so much."

In fact, his love for Singapore runs so deep that it perhaps spurred him to walk around picking up rubbish on a bright and sunny Sunday morning as a way of showing his "gratitude" for the opportunity to live in Singapore.

https://mothership.sg/2022/01/kyoga-naka...k-rubbish/

(31-01-2022, 03:28 PM)Levin Wrote:  Fiona Tan |  January 30, 2022, 08:06 PM

"I want to stay in Singapore because I love Singapore and I love Tampines Rovers. This is my second home and I want to grow together with Singapore football. I would love to be a Singaporean citizen because I love this county so much."

In fact, his love for Singapore runs so deep that it perhaps spurred him to walk around picking up rubbish on a bright and sunny Sunday morning as a way of showing his "gratitude" for the opportunity to live in Singapore.

https://mothership.sg/2022/01/kyoga-naka...k-rubbish/
I think they will give him a S'pore PR first, and later a new citizen.........

Hope that PAP retract the Citizenship given out to Jac Lau and his family.

Totally useless man who did not do NS and people who did not contribute socially to my country.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Obviously Japanese think Spore is very dirty.

(31-01-2022, 04:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Obviously Japanese think Spore is very dirty.

We know it is very dirty! It is a fact!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(31-01-2022, 04:41 PM)Fit Wrote:  We know it is very dirty! It is a fact!

Mostly those Malaysians.

AS shared, my mum & I went to Bedok CEntral to buy fruits just outside NTUC FP.

My mum tried a rambutan and told the man she does not want to throw all over the floor.

The m Malaysian man said it is OK.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(31-01-2022, 04:55 PM)Ola Wrote:  Mostly those Malaysians.

AS shared, my mum & I went to Bedok CEntral to buy fruits just outside NTUC FP.

My mum tried a rambutan and told the man she does not want to throw all over the floor.

The m Malaysian man said it is OK.
With our anti-littering law, there is also so much litter.  What happens if there is no such law........?