Japanese woman arrested for mixing human excrement into school lunch

2 days ago

On 13 June, a 20-year-old employee of a public school in the city was charged with mixing human feces into the lunch there.

The incident occurred on 8 October, 2021, when the principal of the school taste-tested the okazu of the day’s meal in advance in the staff room and noticed that it had a peculiar odor and discoloration. He immediately canceled the meal for everyone else and submitted the food to the public health center for examination. The results confirmed that it contained E. coli bacteria

https://soranews24.com/2022/06/18/aichi-...ool-lunch/
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

When I served my NS, I was told this story.

One of the cook at the cook house hated serving the officers whom he saw as bloody arrogant and would pee on their cutlery before serving them. He did it for one year and was never caught.

One of the officers made it all the way up...after leaving the service ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(20-06-2022, 03:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When I served my NS, I was told this story.

One of the cook at the cook house hated serving the officers whom he saw as bloody arrogant  and would pee on their cutlery before serving them. He did it for one year and was never caught.

You must be bluffed by the person who told you this.
Never believe it without verification.
You think the Officer is stupid to antagonize the cook. If the cook performs well.. It is quite easy for them to get Time OFF and off-in-lieu.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-06-2022, 03:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When I served my NS, I was told this story.

One of the cook at the cook house hated serving the officers whom he saw as bloody arrogant  and would pee on their cutlery before serving them. He did it for one year and was never caught.

My Rinco time was in ITD same as recruits. We also cut our hairs like recruits but our ranks all CPL. The cooks cant tell the difference when we wear PT kits to lunch. The cooks started to bully as thinking we were just recruits.

That night all 100 of us went to the cooks bunk. All kena whacked till jialat jialat. From then on they learned to recognise us. Laughing

human salty salty soya paste

it give a tasty tasty meal