Fear of vaccination, can gamble on Sinovac or Sinopharm

But there is still a risk and they are not covered in the government program.

Ultimate, you still have to be vaccinated because most of the governments are thinking of all ways to make sure you get vaccinated by way of time and money.

Eg. You have no freedom to do this and that, you have to go for the tests and you have to pay for the tests.

take Sinopharm ,,, its better than Sinovac?

(10-08-2021, 09:51 AM)keys Wrote:  take Sinopharm ,,, its better than Sinovac?

Should be the same. Looks like originally, Sinovac is for our regions and Sinopharm is for external regions. But Sinopharm is a fresh stock. Likely have to pay more. Not much risk for children and those under 60 years old.

If you got time and money, the rest is history. It is inactivated viruses. There are anti-body tests, etc.

Sinopharm should be better as it is recognised and approved by WHO first

One shud not gamble with vaccination. If you have fear due to drug allergy or other underlying worries, dun take. This.is my opinion....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(10-08-2021, 10:37 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  One shud not gamble with vaccination. If you have fear due to drug allergy or other underlying worries, dun take. This.is my opinion....... Rolleyes

My thots too. But Sinopham and Sinovac uses different technology, should be rather safe for pple with those conditions and die die must jab. It is not as effective as MRNA. however got some antibodies better dan none.

If Novavax and other protein based jabs CMI, prevention is better dan cure. The advice is get more vit D, 20 min of sun [UV kill virus oso] or supplementation daily. Gargle with salt or lemon water every time you come home. Cannot kill all the virus oso will reduce the load. Of course mask up and wash up.