Jialat: Hawkers want cleaning fees cuT

(11-11-2021, 03:48 PM)debono Wrote:  Our ministers simply copy other countries on this matter.  But we have some issues like the reduction of cleaners, and the loss of jobs to the cleaners.... Angry

Or we may end up with more idiots from PAP who will praise themselves on TV who said he helped a cleaner to get a better job as a dishwasher.

That MP for Geylang Serai is kena SAI.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(11-11-2021, 04:08 PM)Ola Wrote:  Or we may end up with more idiots from PAP who will praise themselves on TV who said he helped a cleaner to get a better job as a dishwasher.

JOKE IS IT NEED A MP TO RECOMMEND TO GET A CLEANER JOB ??

(11-11-2021, 04:08 PM)Ola Wrote:  Or we may end up with more idiots from PAP who will praise themselves on TV who said he helped a cleaner to get a better job as a dishwasher.

For those who are at the bottom of the scale, moving from a clearner's job to a dishwasher don't seem to be an advancement.  Some clearers are not apt to do dishwasher's job... Angry

Cannot collect something like 1200 for laHong.

(11-11-2021, 04:29 PM)singlon Wrote:  Cannot collect something like 1200 for laHong.

What is laHong.....? Thinking

If the cleaning fees really cut, can we customers demand that the hawkers reduce the food prices too?

(11-11-2021, 05:33 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If the cleaning fees really cut, can we customers demand that the hawkers reduce the food prices too?

I was thinking of this too, but from experience the hawkers will not do this, cos what price goes up cannot come down. Hawkers can now buy condo ......liao.  Big Grin
Thumbs Up 

very fair

(11-11-2021, 05:44 PM)maddog Wrote:  very fair

Now the minister had created a problem, and it needs to be resolved... Sad

Chances are created to make millionaires!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(11-11-2021, 05:52 PM)debono Wrote:  Now the minister had created a problem, and it needs to be resolved... Sad

i always says u create a problem then u came w a solution then u are a hero.
this is ownself create problem ownself sove after the 1st version ownself check ownself

If the contractors have to cut fees they may have to retrench some workers. And who said cleaners will not lose their jobs?

[Image: gracefu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Customers also want cut in food prices since now they have to clear dishes and wipe table as well

(11-11-2021, 07:13 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Customers also want cut in food prices since now they have to clear dishes and wipe table as well

Food prices are not going to fall when we return trays, it will be as status quo or slightly higher, what goes up but don't come down..? Laughing

Food prices cut in congruence with portions?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(11-11-2021, 06:44 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If the contractors have to cut fees they may have to retrench some workers. And who said cleaners will not lose their jobs?

The problem is that most cleaners are standing and idling around and still expect to get same pay and not redeployed. Productivity has dropped significantly. The Contractors are profiteering.

(11-11-2021, 08:14 PM)Instinct Wrote:  The problem is that most cleaners are standing and idling around and still expect to get same pay and not redeployed. Productivity has dropped significantly. The Contractors are profiteering.

If the number of cleaners is not reduced, then the would be idling about, cos there isn't any tray to collect...very soon they may get sacked..... crying

(11-11-2021, 06:44 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If the contractors have to cut fees they may have to retrench some workers. And who said cleaners will not lose their jobs?

Without much to do now, their productivity is very low. Do you all think that the cleaners will clean thoroughly and sanitising the tables as what this bugger disGracefool has suggested?

We are not fools

Laughing

Hawkers are the greatest Assholes of singapore..cut corners on my food everytime..buy 2 packets of wantan mee must cheat on one packet by giving less noodles..many other Cheebye pattern...so much so I no longer buy from any of them.. I order tingkat these days. Please Stop patronizing these Assholes if you can. Let them starve and die. Karma.

This woman is Singapore #1 CCBAI.  

She looks like SAI, her heart like Devil and her mouth like Toilet water. 

I have never come across such a World's Useless Culture Minister and worse, that type of quality.

Even 100 Culture Director in APAC found in FB, Google . . . .all surpass her in performance.

LHL hire people always salah.

(11-11-2021, 05:33 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If the cleaning fees really cut, can we customers demand that the hawkers reduce the food prices too?

Whatever saved must be returned to those affected.
If u impose any rules u must be accountabled
any new ambassador must b useful and effective
not to add to the misery.

I think they want more business at the bottom of their hearts.

(11-11-2021, 11:14 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Without much to do now, their productivity is very low. Do you all think that the cleaners will clean thoroughly and sanitising the tables as what this bugger disGracefool has suggested?

We are not fools
Wash the plates? We are moving to industry 4.0, machine for cleaning plates will be a norm. She still stuck with old mentality? Need to vote her out so that she got time to go for retraining.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

last time , own stall plate own boss recover no complain. now with contractor all troubles come out. Must made law to hawker, want to be hawker, have to clear yr own stall cutlery, no excuse if not cannot be hawker.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

It's like PM Lee quoting the reason of not enough rain so up tax and then heaven floods Singapore. You got see him lower the water tax?

(12-11-2021, 02:42 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  last time , own stall plate own boss recover no complain. now with contractor all troubles come out. Must made law to hawker, want to be hawker, have to clear yr own stall cutlery, no excuse if not cannot be hawker.

I don't think our leaders like it that way, they had now made it mandatory for customers to clear their crockery and clear the tables else can kenna fine..... Angry

Clapping

(12-11-2021, 04:38 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't think our leaders like it that way, they had now made it mandatory for customers to clear their crockery and clear the tables else can kenna fine..... Angry

In the previous recession, we had a few FAKE LTA Officers who went round to fine commuters for eating at the platform.

Next time, we will have FAKE NEA Officers going round hawker centers to fine those not clearing their food trays.

FTs Create good jobs for locals.

YEH.

(13-11-2021, 01:38 PM)Ola Wrote:  In the previous recession, we had a few FAKE LTA Officers who went round to fine commuters for eating at the platform.

Next time, we will have FAKE NEA Officers going round hawker centers to fine those not clearing their food trays.

FTs Create good jobs for locals.

YEH.

There could be fake NEA officers who will collect the fines in cash and pocket it..... Angry

(11-11-2021, 11:35 PM)freedom Wrote:  Hawkers are the greatest Assholes of singapore..cut corners on my food everytime..buy 2 packets of wantan mee must cheat on one packet by giving less noodles..many other Cheebye pattern...so much so I no longer buy from any of them.. I order tingkat these days. Please Stop patronizing these Assholes if you can. Let them starve and die. Karma.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up