Singapore public hospitals raised A&E fees this year

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...-this-year

Payback time. Give you $100 vouchers for 1 year, take back $100M in 1 year.

Good deal for goondu sinkees

(17-12-2021, 09:32 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Payback time. Give you $100 vouchers for 1 year, take back $100M in 1 year.

Good deal for goondu sinkees

So the analogy of PAP giving one chicken wing but take back a whole chicken rings true........ Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

This is how civil servant got confirm yearly bonus what.

Outside Private sectors, industries are struggling don't mention SG , is Globally yet these civil servant still get bonus.
Who pay them? Money don't drop from sky, So have to increase something also enforce more fines.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Health care industry in great need. 
Nurses wanted worldwide. 
Supplies and demand. 
Not surprise with price increase.

(17-12-2021, 09:55 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Health care industry in great need. 
Nurses wanted worldwide. 
Supplies and demand. 
Not surprise with price increase.

Health care if the lifeline of humanity, we all will need some sort of health care in our lifetime, nobody can escape this, therefore it is grossly unfair to increase the A&E fees of hospitals, cos healthcare is a necessary evil........ Angry

(17-12-2021, 09:48 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is how civil servant got confirm yearly bonus what.

Outside Private sectors, industries are struggling don't mention SG , is Globally yet these civil servant still get bonus.
Who pay them? Money don't drop from sky, So have to increase something also enforce more fines.

No wonder ministars can be millionaires.

(17-12-2021, 10:24 AM)Stoki Wrote:  No wonder ministars can be millionaires.

For every minister here, they are a millionaire every year....... Angry

Please prepare for all costs to rise. The housing costs had risen too high which our government had just controlled it. Else you might see a recession coming soon.

Song Boh! 
Mismanage the economy, who is going to suffer
The taxpayers…. Rotfl

No ending of price increasing but your salary is stagnanting and rise at snail speed.

Next crisis is most probably property crisis…. Are you preparing for it…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(17-12-2021, 11:27 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Song Boh! 
Mismanage the economy, who is going to suffer
The taxpayers…. Rotfl

No ending of price increasing but your salary is stagnanting and rise at snail speed.

Next crisis is most probably property crisis…. Are you preparing for it…

This is why " can't blame those rich playing loophole escape taxes sometimes "
I mean IF I contribute so much high taxes due to my hard work earn a lot contribute to the society really help the needy ones
Than I fine with it happy pay high taxes due to my income is high

BUT ??? In the end so much needy in need , Public services still crap , ding dong around, Ton of mess , still can come out Mayors what the heck?? SO my taxes is go more to whose pocket end of the day ??? than to the society ??

(17-12-2021, 11:17 AM)theold Wrote:  Please prepare for all costs to rise. The housing costs had risen too high which our government had just controlled it. Else you might see a recession coming soon.

i m worried if there is no recession otherwise  millionaireministers n mps  n highly paid scholars take for granted all are ok to hv yrly bonuses n extra pay putting no extra efforts to ctrl high cost of living

(17-12-2021, 03:19 PM)talky Wrote:  i m worried if there is no recession otherwise  millionaireministers n mps  n highly paid scholars take for granted all are ok to hv yrly bonuses n extra pay putting no extra efforts to ctrl high cost of living

It is the govt's duty and responsibility to control the high cost of living...... Angry

(17-12-2021, 03:24 PM)debono Wrote:  It is the govt's duty and responsibility to control the high cost of living...... Angry

but GREEDY  spore pap govt do diifeerently introduce self inflicted inflation.

A&E already high now... still want to lift more...

(17-12-2021, 04:39 PM)FangFang Wrote:  A&E already high now... still want to lift more...

They said must expensive then people dont suka suka go A&E waste doctor's time.

raise fee in the mid of pandemic... hmmm...

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(17-12-2021, 04:45 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  raise fee in the mid of pandemic... hmmm...

THIS IS WHAT CHINESE SAY TAKE YR LIFE WHEN U ARE SICK
V HEARLESS,WILL GO TO 17TH LEVEL OF HADE
STILL 1 LEVEL TO 18 STILL HV TIME TO REPENT N REDRESS THE EVILS DONE SO HOPEFUULY GO TO 3RD LV

(17-12-2021, 04:52 PM)talky Wrote:  THIS IS WHAT CHINESE SAY TAKE YR LIFE WHEN U ARE SICK
V HEARLESS,WILL GO TO 17TH LEVEL OF HADE
STILL 1 LEVEL TO 18 STILL HV TIME TO REPENT N REDRESS THE EVILS DONE SO HOPEFUULY GO TO 3RD LV
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

(17-12-2021, 04:45 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  raise fee in the mid of pandemic... hmmm...

In days when we are facing a pandemic and also job losses, there must not be any cost increase in A&E or other medical services.... Angry