Jialat ! Russia's stranded troops face dying in tanks becoming 40-ton iron freezers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-snap.html
[+] 1 user Likes way's post

As a sudden cold snap sends temperatures in Eastern Europe plunging to -10C overnight - or -20C including windchill - Russian troops are trapped in what one ex-soldier called "40-ton iron freezers".

Icy conditions are also set to make life even harder for Putin's invaders, who have been stuck around 20 miles from Kyiv for days amid mechanical problems, fuel supply issues, and solid Ukrainian resistance.

Aerial satellite images taken on Wednesday morning show the traffic jam of Russian military vehicle close to Antonov Airport, just a few miles northwest of the outskirts of Kyiv.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/03/09/...428642.jpg
The icy conditions are expected to make a difficult situation even worse for the invaders, who have been stuck roughly 20 miles from Kyiv for days amid mechanical problems, fuel supply issues and solid Ukrainian resistance

everyone suffers including far far away sinkiis also suffer.
put putin ontrial when this is over.
[+] 5 users Like menghuii's post

(09-03-2022, 09:24 PM)menghuii Wrote:  everyone suffers including far far away sinkiis also suffer.

Clapping

Wow!

1450 呆蛙 using saliva to fight ah?  Rotfl

Quote:Former British Army Major Kevin Price told the Mail Online that Russia's tanks will become nothing more than "40-ton freezers" as temperatures plummet, and said that the bitter conditions will further dampen the morale of the Russian military.

Glen Grant, a senior defence expert at the Baltic Security Foundation, said unless the Russian convoy is refuelled and able to get moving again, many soldiers will have to surrender or face freezing to death.

"You just can't sit around and wait because if you are in the vehicle you are waiting to be killed," he told Newsweek

"They are not stupid."

Already, reports are coming in of demoralised Russian troops complaining about the war in intercepted phone calls to comrades and loved ones.

In the calls, Putin's troops claim the war could drag on for "months" and say they are being "massacred" in Ukraine.

(09-03-2022, 09:24 PM)menghuii Wrote:  everyone suffers including far far away sinkiis also suffer.

We will definitely suffer from rising prices.

Job prospects are also going to be dim.  Pity those who are coming out to work soon, and those who are still in their 20s and 30s.  They are born in a wrong era....

Oh wait! the oppies will say it's all the MIW's fault.   They think that Babu Singh can save them.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(09-03-2022, 09:12 PM)way Wrote:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-snap.html

Minus 20 C is no joke.

Once I was in China....in Qingdao and it was winter, minus 5 C, and a chilly wind blew in my direction.  It was already cold but when the wind blew, I felt even colder.

Another time, I was in the countryside outside Jinan, the capital of Shandong.  There were no high rise buildings to block out the wind.  Mu after mu of empty land, and it was sub-zero...must have been minus 10C at least.  Very cold.

[Image: qN3OvK.jpg]

As each day passes, Putin is getting more desperate. His troops morale drop lower, more equipment malfunction, fatigue and death render the troops no motivation to fight in the bitter cold. While in Russia, sanctions, unemployment, surging inflation, lost of business, widespread frustration will cause the economy to collapse faster. Russia cannot win the war of invasion.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(09-03-2022, 09:37 PM)way Wrote:  [Image: qN3OvK.jpg]

No matter how mighty an army is, the soldiers cannot overcome Nature.

The Bible has records of soldiers killed when God parted the Red Sea.  (He used Moses to do it, but we ought to know that it was God's command that the waters parted)

When the world became utterly evil, God sent a flood.  We all know the story of Noah's Ark.

So, Russians, how mighty can you be if the Lord were to order the weather to drop to minus 20C?  Can you survive?  How about minus 40C?

The events that are unfolding will lead to a world crisis, then world peace, when the antichrist will emerge.  This world is coming to an End.

where is Russia 63km of army convoy with tanks? after so many days no sound no sight? all gone case, stuck & abandon.
Russia already lost till pantless, comie dogs still  lie that Russia took major part of Ukraine land now, all these real comie liars.
many Russia top general kena shot death, whole russia army scared till dare not fight now., can only hire rubbish tofight, total joke just because putin want face.

63公里俄羅斯裝甲攻基輔!出師未捷成廢鐵、普京末日!

将领接连殒命,俄军被打出原形!

将领接连殒命,俄军被打出原形!
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(09-03-2022, 09:41 PM)Instinct Wrote:  As each day passes, Putin is getting more desperate. His troops morale drop lower, more equipment malfunction, fatigue and death render the troops no motivation to fight in the bitter cold. While in Russia, sanctions, unemployment, surging inflation, lost of business, widespread frustration will cause the economy to collapse faster. Russia cannot win the war of invasion.

Putin made a strategic error to waste his men and arsenal on Ukraine.

Every solder who died, every bullet which was fired meant one less Russian soldier and one less bullet to fire at NATO and the US.

Putin fought the wrong war.

(09-03-2022, 09:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Putin made a strategic error to waste his men and arsenal on Ukraine.

Every solder who died, every bullet which was fired meant one less Russian soldier and one less bullet to fire at NATO and the US.

Putin fought the wrong war.

You smarter than Putin?

(09-03-2022, 09:48 PM)kokee Wrote:  where is Russia 63km of army convoy with tanks? after so many days no sound no sight? all gone case, stuck & abandon.
Russia already lost till pantless, comie dogs still  lie that Russia took major part of Ukraine land now, all these real comie liars.
many Russia top general kena shot death, whole russia army scared till dare not fight now., can only hire rubbish tofight, total joke just because putin want face.

将领接连殒命,俄军被打出原形!

将领接连殒命,俄军被打出原形!

That over 60km of Russian convoy would need to keep their engine running 24 hours to avoid the engines stalling permanently and their petrol freezing up(look at the weather forecast for this week in Kyiv below). 
Question is how much petrol do they have left ?

Thinking

[Image: fiB1j4.jpg]

Where got issue. Russia never tries to control most places. Focus is disarm. Anytime just pull out and just hit with missiles. It is Ukraine without heavy weapons.

(09-03-2022, 09:48 PM)kokee Wrote:  where is Russia 63km of army convoy with tanks? after so many days no sound no sight? all gone case, stuck & abandon.

I think I can make the following observations:

(1)  The whole world overestimated Russia's military power.  Other than that it has WMD, Russia's army is not really that powerful in a convectional war as we saw recently when it tried so hard to invade Ukraine.

(2)  If Russia were to attack a country like Singapore...and if I may borrow "soccer lingo", it would be like Manchester United playing against an unknown football club somewhere in Tampines.  The Singapore team is no match for Manchester United.  

But Ukraine is different.  Both Ukraine and Russia are ex-USSR members.  They are like two Soviet armies which had split from the original USSR army and having a civil war.  Ukraine destroyed its WMD, but Russia is not using WMD on it.  Therefore, this fight between both countries is like Manchester United vs Liverpool.  Ukraine had proved to be able to pack a punch, and to give it back as hard as it came...Singapore cannot take on Manchester United, but Liverpool can surely give Manchester United a hard time.

Come out and ask ukraine brothers for help and you will be alright.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(09-03-2022, 09:12 PM)way Wrote:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-snap.html

Excellent News!
[+] 1 user Likes lionkingch55's post

(09-03-2022, 09:51 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You smarter than Putin?

The fact that I wrote the above is proof that I am smarter than him.  I apply Sun Tse, Putin needs to read a translation, and even then he got it all wrong.

HE FOUGHT THE WRONG WAR!

If he is smart, he should stop fighting immediately.

But -20 degree is typical weather is Russia..

Russian are already used to such weather and know how to survive under such weather..

Only Sinkie is not be prepared for -20 degree, since that kind of weather is foreign to us.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Suddenly anti Russia very concern about their army cheo kau peng hor

Anything from Western media, take it with a truckload of salt

We are in the midst of "Information War"

nudie
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(09-03-2022, 09:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Minus 20 C is no joke.

Once I was in China....in Qingdao and it was winter, minus 5 C, and a chilly wind blew in my direction.  It was already cold but when the wind blew, I felt even colder.

Another time, I was in the countryside outside Jinan, the capital of Shandong.  There were no high rise buildings to block out the wind.  Mu after mu of empty land, and it was sub-zero...must have been minus 10C at least.  Very cold.

Sometime cannot trust why uk news is reporting
as it differs from data

https://openweathermap.org/city/706483

https://darksky.net/forecast/50.207,36.4142/ca24/en

(10-03-2022, 01:00 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Sometime cannot trust why uk news is reporting
as it differs from data

https://openweathermap.org/city/706483

https://darksky.net/forecast/50.207,36.4142/ca24/en

What has my experience in China's cold winter got to do with UK news?   Huh

(10-03-2022, 01:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What has my experience in China's cold winter got to do with UK news?   Huh

I suspect their reporting about the minus 20 deg news. 

Can you leave at that temperature?

Ix just left Kyiv.

(10-03-2022, 01:09 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  I suspect their reporting about the minus 20 deg news. 

Can you leave at that temperature?

Ix just left Kyiv.

I am not sure if you actually wanted to write "live" and not "leave".

At -20C, nobody can live for sure, unless he has proper winter clothes...dressing up like an Eskimo...or if the tanks are equipped with a 空调 which can blow hot or cold air depending on the season.

If you had meant to write "leave", well the risk too great. First, there's the cold.  Minus 20C is not joke OK?  How far can they WALK to return to Russia?

And why do they have to walk, you might ask?  Well, they had run out of petrol (or gas) and their tyres (or tires) were flat.  The armoured vehicles wouldn't move. Walking in the cold, hungry from lack of food, and probably dying as well from lack of water, they would be easy targets for a few grenades if they walk....but they would die from the cold anyway, so why bother? No point wasting grenades on them...

Putin didn't check the weather before he decided to invade. I looked at the weather in March last year 2021 and it is also similar temperature as this year, so it is not freak weather. Big fail. His sidekicks also didn't dare to tell him simple things like weather is not good for an invasion...need to wait 2 weeks.
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

Putin has lousy weather forecasters.
Blind blind must attack Ukraine. Now his soldiers due pain pain .

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post