Master Leong Live : All SG gurus have given up on China except me!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Super bag holder Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Is he the only guru who muttered vulgarity cblj on Youtube?

He just announced he will delay his marriage and take his wedding funds to invest in China.....oh no!!!

He should take lesson from S- Chip debacle caused by China companies...you really cannot count on them if gamble take high risk with eyes open ...manage risk by using only part of your funds.....

Marriage funds also dump into China stocks ...is really gg.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

No only gambled away his money but aso his marriage? Pls dun be another superman hor

Marriage fund use for investment can result in a few outcome...

If he makes it big, he can get married to beau or find new beaus in China. Lol

But really a delay can also be that he got ditched lah...

Good luck to him either way.

He tries to be Hero but will die a Zero.....never ever have trust or confidence in China as an investor because the hardline communist leaders have no regard for investors....

Aiya why blame ccp for your investment loss? Did you thank them when you made money? Stewpig right?

I think his marriage can put on hold for a very long time...
But again how much is his marriage funds? If he loses his marriage funds also no need to worry....just hold a malay wedding...nasi biryani will do!

I think his would be wife already run road see him lose so much money Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin