Jiu Hu kia who become Singapore member of Parliament

SG negative birthrate .... in 20-30yrs time no more true blue Stinkaporeans

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(29-02-2024, 12:41 PM)Clyde Wrote:  How come Iswaran not inside?

updated 
Iswaran was born in 1962 in Chennai, later moving to Singapore.

(28-02-2024, 04:14 PM)TopSage Wrote:  I think there are more
You is say it.... Thinking one more. Big Grin

(28-02-2024, 04:54 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Lawrence Wong born and raised in Singapore. 
Not fair to call him JHK...
MUST BE REASONABLE WHEN LABELLING PEOPLE.
I think is ok lehh... Big Grin

(02-03-2024, 09:30 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  You is say it.... Thinking one more. Big Grin

I no MP quality lah, 100% stinkies … my parents born here way before WW2 … but have to admit becoming more Jiu Hu kia …. go there every week to enjoy my SGD  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(28-02-2024, 05:08 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  My ah kong from China. Big Grin
Fromer DPM Goh Keng Swee from Malacca.

(02-03-2024, 09:37 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I no MP quality lah, 100% stinkies … my parents born here way before WW2 … but have to admit becoming more Jiu Hu kia …. go there every week to enjoy my SGD  Rotfl
Good to used Sing SGD in Malaysia / JB...
[Image: tenor.gif]

(02-03-2024, 09:41 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Former DPM Goh Keng Swee from Malacca.
Robert Goh Keng Swee 6 October 1918 Malacca, Straits Settlements. 
(Military service)
Branch/service - Singapore Army
Years of service - 1939–1942
Rank - Honorary Colonel
Unit - 20th People's Defence Force.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goh_Keng_Swee

(28-02-2024, 05:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ah Khaw? And that xiao zabo mp
PAP chairman from Penang... Clapping

(29-02-2024, 05:12 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Many SAF soldiers parent also from China, Malaysia,  India, Philippines, Indonesia, etc   
So how?
All is Good citizen here. 😀😃😄😁😆🤑👈👌

(28-02-2024, 04:59 PM)TopSage Wrote:  his dad is from Ipoh, his uncles, aunties grandpa all in ipoh le 

just wondering, if malaysia and singapore fight, will he make decisions to favor Malaysia so as to protect his relatives in ipoh?

My forefathers are from China so I am a Chinese?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(02-03-2024, 10:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  My forefathers are from China so I am a Chinese?

Yes we are all tiong Cock kia

(29-02-2024, 07:51 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Descendant of JHK

So are LKY and LHL if you look at it this way!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(03-03-2024, 07:31 AM)Fit Wrote:  So are LKY and LHL if you look at it this way!

Jui hu kia In Singapore before independent counted as Singaporean 

Those I mentioned are after independent

LKY was from Malaysia also mah... Lol

(03-03-2024, 10:02 AM)Sticw Wrote:  LKY was from Malaysia also mah... Lol

his laopei from Tiong.

(03-03-2024, 11:22 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  his laopei from Tiong.

I thought he from Malacca..

Alamak all here is FT.
It a matter whole come early leh
Like that how to argue

(03-03-2024, 01:52 PM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  Alamak all here is FT.
It a matter whole come early leh
Like that how to argue

Sometimes argue is jiuhukia no serve NS so siam cannot understand the pain and suffering and yet later sit inside Parliament.

(03-03-2024, 01:31 AM)TopSage Wrote:  Yes we are all tiong Cock kia

Not 'we' because Singaporeans are descendants of migrants from not only China but also Indonesia, India, the middle east (does that surprise you? Do you know we have a small little side road that's called Arab Street? Do you know we have a small Jewish community here whose members are fully born here raised here sinkies?)….... 

and various European countries (mostly Portugal, Netherlands, UK).

And those like myself whose ancestors came from China are Hans.. We are Singaporeans, not Chinese. When you wrote tiong kok kia, it's 中国仔which is not true. We are not even 华侨。Those are the Chinese diaspora who are working here but still citizens of China.. We are just 华裔 if you have to lay claim to being a 华人。。

I am a 华人 and 新加坡人 but not a 中国人。

(28-02-2024, 04:28 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  my laopei from Indonesia and me is sinkieland born, you can't call me Indonesian right?

your laopei is Liem siong long ah...
he escape to sg when roits threaten to tear down his bungalow in indonesia
then run road to sg and gave birth to you ah...LOL

(03-03-2024, 11:22 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  his laopei from Tiong.
https://kajangtown.blogspot.com/2007/08/...k.html?m=1

Story from me, a old old Ah-Kong name LOW TI KOK (1877 -1942) from old village in China called Kuimei, Anxi District of Fujian Province, China. It was then under govt of Manchu Dynasty, (for i.e. Guangxu 3rd Year according to the Chinese calendar.)  He arrive in Klang at youthful age of 20, later moved inland to Serendah, Selangor where he helped his uncle in his business. 3-years later he moved to KL to seek opportunities. He managed to make his living and with some savings, went back to his homeland and married a village lady of surname Lee.

Later Low arrived in Kajang at age of 28 and started his venture into alcohol and sundries business. How then later, he found tin mining and rubber planting a good business which proof himself a successful business man that made him a rich man in town. 

Mr. Low was a philanthropist and had been very generous in contributing to Anti-Japanese invasion of China during late 1930s. He's elected as Chairman of the Hulu Langat District Nanyang Homeland Aid Committee ( Nanyang Huaqiao Chouzhenhui). Besides his commitment in providing aid to war victims in his homeland, he was also main contributor to the reconstruction of Yu Hua School which was completed in 1918. 

Today, Yu Hua School Hall is named in his honor. He was also perceived as aides to the British colonialist govt settling dispute within local community, and help assisted the authority in local development. He was honored Justice of Peace by the Britain's Queen besides naming a road in front of Yu Hua School as Low Ti Kok Road or Jalan Low Ti Kok... Tongue Big Grin

Papayas are so proud that they brought in so many clever people into the parleement. More special taste wil comes up from gunny sack soon.

(02-03-2024, 10:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  My forefathers are from China so I am a Chinese?
Same same with my forefatber and ah-ma also too, they are from tiong kok.

(04-03-2024, 02:40 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Papayas are so proud that they brought in so many clever people into the parleement. More special taste wil comes up from gunny sack soon.
I'm a bit from Low and Lee and is this that make me a bit, a bit look like Jiu Hu kia?. Rotfl

(04-03-2024, 02:40 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Papayas are so proud that they brought in so many clever people into the parleement. More special taste wil comes up from gunny sack soon.

Truth be told, I don't like peepur who come here and talk behind our backs. In front of us they'd say all the things we'd like to hear but inside they scoff and spit at us.

Jhks belong to this description

But we don't have a choice because of our low TFR. If we don't open our arms and legs for them, how are we going to maintain the 75% ethnic Chinese numbers?

The Malays are not NOT getting married. They are not NOT making babies. If we let things be, do nothing, they produce five six babies while we produce either one or none, we would become a Malay majority country and that's fine if you say so.

But if you say no, you want the status quo, the replacement has to come from either Malaysia or China. Tell me, whom do you prefer, Malaysians or Chinese?

(04-03-2024, 05:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Truth be told, I don't like peepur who come here and talk behind our backs. In front of us they'd say all the things we'd like to hear but inside they scoff and spit at us.

Jhks belong to this description

But we don't have a choice because of our low TFR. If we don't open our arms and legs for them, how are we going to maintain the 75% ethnic Chinese numbers?

The Malays are not NOT getting married. They are not NOT making babies. If we let things be, do nothing, they produce five six babies while we produce either one or none, we would become a Malay majority country and that's fine if you say so.

But if you say no, you want the status quo, the replacement has to come from either Malaysia or China. Tell me, whom do you prefer, Malaysians or Chinese?

...Cont'd

And not forgetting, for every baby a Malay family produces, the ethnic Chinese family has to produce 3 to 4 babies to maintain the ethnic percentages. And if they have five or six babies, how many must we produce to retain the status quo? Just one ethnic Chinese baby is enough?

So, as the Malay population grows through local births, the ethnic Chinese population is forced to grow and if the TFR is not catching up, then we have to suck it up and open our arms and legs to the jhks... There is no other way.

Aiya 没有人会叫你中国人啦。谁会这么无聊? 只要不做汉奸走狗就很好了

Almost all are from malaysia. LKY from malaysia, Goh Keng Swee too. i too from malaysia. so how???

go back there???

(05-03-2024, 03:56 AM)victortan Wrote:  Almost all are from malaysia. LKY from malaysia, Goh Keng Swee too. i too from malaysia. so how???

go back there???

Lky and gks came before independent, so they are different from jiu hu kia like u who came to suck benefits off Singaporeans