Job switching in Singapore at its lowest in 6 years as it's harder to get new post

💼 Job switching in Singapore at its lowest in 6 years as it's harder to get new post

Jumping ship has gone out of fashion among local workers with job switching at its lowest level in six years.

READ: https://bit.ly/49erKYP

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

If there are no vacancies available, it is not possible to switch jobs. The fact is, Singapore is becoming a Dead Market.

(01-02-2024, 12:28 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  If there are no vacancies available, it is not possible to switch jobs. The fact is, Singapore is becoming a Dead Market.

This is hardly surprising since tens of thousands of jobs in SG are going to foreigners

[Image: Ceca.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Now the only way to keep job due to AI Wave is to reduce working days. From 5 days work week to 3 days work week. So more ppl can be employed?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

I think very soon, many educator jobs will be gone. It will be replaced by AI educators.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-02-2024, 12:50 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now the only way to keep job due to AI Wave is to reduce working days. From 5 days work week to 3 days work week. So more ppl can be employed?

Sounds like our Ministers (Mini-stars) with 2 occupying 1 Ministry to reduce productivity by 50%.  

I see this Iist, I know many jobs will be replaced by AI.

[Image: IMG-3224.jpg]

(01-02-2024, 12:55 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Sounds like our Ministers (Mini-stars) with 2 occupying 1 Ministry to reduce productivity by 50%.  

It is about time to form a AI committee to discuss AI replacement of human jobs. What are we going to do next?

(01-02-2024, 12:55 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I see this Iist, I know many jobs will be replaced by AI.

Computers are getting better at making sense of unstructured information, even if technology is not able to tell, with absolute certainty, the best course of treatment for a patient to a doctor for example. Docs should be concerned about how far technology has encroached on clinicians’ turf. This is to be expected, as AI systems get smarter, the line is getting blurred between computers recommending the course of treatment and making decisions. Doctors should point to their years of training and experience which help them make decisions based on intuition, sound reasoning and moral judgment. AI aims not to replace conscious human reasoning, but to enable clinicians to arrive at better decisions.

(01-02-2024, 01:00 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  It is about time to form a AI committee to discuss AI replacement of human jobs. What are we going to do next?

Even taxis and PHVs will soon be self-driven (by AI and not the passengers). LOL!