Joe Biden allows Ukraine to use US weapons to hit targets in Russia

https://www.ft.com/content/cae8f22b-4b12...deeff7cc42
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Does Russia launch attack at Ukraine from within Russia?
If it does I don't see this being a big deal

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-06-2024, 12:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Does Russia launch attack at Ukraine from within Russia?

The weapons are supplied by US initially for defence but now used for attack. Does it mean that US is indirectly attacking Russia?

(01-06-2024, 12:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Does Russia launch attack at Ukraine from within Russia?

The war will get bigger, initially the US supplied short range missiles to Ukraine now with the middle range missiles Ukraine can strike deep into Russia, Russia will retaliate to bomb Kiev and western Ukraine.

Russia now have the right to destroy those weapons before they are imported into Ukraine to hit Russia.

It's the same reason US used to invade Iraq.

(01-06-2024, 01:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The war will get bigger, initially the US supplied short range missiles to Ukraine now with the middle range missiles Ukraine can strike deep into Russia, Russia will retaliate to bomb Kiev and western Ukraine.
Supply nukes war end faster .

(01-06-2024, 05:18 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Russia now have the right to destroy those weapons before they are imported into Ukraine to hit Russia.

It's the same reason US used to invade Iraq.
Shipments can be easily monitored 24/7 and destroy. Lately not much video on the war but talk alot about the intensity of the war.