Johor to receive more than 400,000 Covid-19 vaccine doses donated by Singapore, UAE

The Republic had already donated some 20,000 Sinovac doses to the state on July 29. 

Singapore will also give 100,640 Pfizer doses to the state government soon.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...gapore-uae

Very good

Pity those ordinary rakyats including those ketuanans as well as the pendatangs, such a rich country having all sort of natural resources, but stolen by the politicians sampai money no enough and have to accept vaccine donations. Ironically accepting donations whether under table or under bed is in their genes.

JB needs tourists and business from Spore.

good neighbours are helping within ability.
that is on top of all the malaysia pr, dependant pass holders, workers (all types of pass) in singapore who has received free vaccinations.

Sinkees have to pay

(06-09-2021, 06:22 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Sinkees have to pay

Harry you're correct. When covid was hitting us hard, they laughed and make fun of sinkie, call us names even tell us to get lost from their boleh land. Ketuanans are a ungrateful lot. Those who work with them knows, just like that Khan from workers party. After appointed mp she forgot that she was a nobody.

If in a position to help your neighbors, do help so definitely a right move.

But if give mostly sinovac and little Pfizer or moderna, dun know if it give an impression that we are giving them vaccines we don't want.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(06-09-2021, 06:52 PM)Great Wrote:  Harry you're correct. When covid was hitting us hard, they laughed and make fun of sinkie, call us names even tell us to get lost from their boleh land. Ketuanans are a ungrateful lot. Those who work with them knows, just like that Khan from workers party. After appointed mp she forgot that she was a nobody.

Khan should not speak in public about the attire one needs to wear, especially so for nurses.