Hidden Secrets : What happened to me at Takashimaya some yrs ago

I was at the Takashimaya food court. My friend and I misplaced. We ordered food and forgot to chop seat.

We end up carrying our trays of food walking round and round...looking for seats. After more than 10 minutes  desperation sunk it. Every table had one group waiting.
What the heck....

Then from the corner of my eye I saw a Takashimaya staff beaconing ....to come to a small door.

We went over and when we went through the door, it opened to a gigantic eating hall that completely dwarf the food court outside. Many stallings inside selling wide variety of food.
They woman who called us in sat with us ...she say in case any one ask she would say we were her friends to avoid trouble. The hall was so big many seats were empty so no trouble to accommodate us.

[Image: FpDwOkj.png]

After all these years I still remember this incident fondly as someone noticed we needed help and land a hand....its a simple act but etch a nice memory.

Check the woman's Facebook, she is now working at Chinese medicine shop.....

Blessed to have people.like her around.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(26-08-2021, 10:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was at the Takashimaya food court. My friend and I misplaced. We ordered food and forgot to chop seat.

We end up carrying our trays of food walking round and round...looking for seats. After more than 10 minutes  desperation sunk it. Every table had one group waiting.
What the heck....

Then from the corner of my eye I saw a Takashimaya staff beaconing ....to come to a small door.

We went over and when we went through the door, it opened to a gigantic eating hall that completely dwarf the food court outside. Many stallings inside selling wide variety of food.
They woman who called us in sat with us ...she say in case any one ask she would say we were her friends to avoid trouble. The hall was so big many seats were empty so no trouble to accommodate us.

After all these years I still remember this incident fondly as someone noticed we needed help and land a hand....its a simple act but etch a nice memory.

Why dun you date her? May be she likes you...... Rolleyes .

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(26-08-2021, 11:02 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why dun you date her? May be she likes you...... Rolleyes .

Big Grin

https://youtu.be/GtSReZrNgN0?t=22

(26-08-2021, 10:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was at the Takashimaya food court. My friend and I misplaced. We ordered food and forgot to chop seat.

What the heck....

that shd be the staff area and she'd violated the company's rule for letting you in there

What the heck....

no wonder you are still single today.

MBS also has a small stall, you can tabao but cannot eat there if you are not gambler.
Price is much cheaper then eating at TBox which they use frozen chicken to cook the curry chicken and ....... I have never patronised them again.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

What the heck....

Is that seating area meant for staff only?

thats why Covid Virus Spread..human dont like to obey rules