Josephine Teo aka Singapore's worst minister gets roasted

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...ts-roasted
[+] 5 users Like pinkypanther's post

Knn this small space sex ministries..knnccb
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

This is her 10th or 20th time being the Famous Shoot Blank Queen.

She is a sweet lady but clearly not a Leader calibre, nor anything near to a Manager standard in Top 100 Foreign MNCs here.

Seriously, she can cry all she wants for whatever damn reasons while people are suffering under her stupidity.

Either she was a wrong hire or just another Calefare Actress.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

Jac Lau's stupidity again.

5354 works as a Cleaner in the Healthcare do not even need any interview at all. If he is interviewed means that he must be really bad where his friend made a bad job referral for him, too. Worst, he waste time writing his dumb resume like a uneducated Ah- soh who is paid $6 / hr only.

Then some1 said he lost this job to a CECA after he quarreled.  Firstly, his IQ is Zero and 2ndly, he has no logic. Lastly, his stupidity cannot even discuss anything. Any communication, Jac Lau sure lose out. Yet, he calls this subjective comments objective.

Such a silly Malaysian man. 

He loves to make 3,000 uneducated ah- soh laugh at his stupidity. 

Rotfl Rotfl

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(17-02-2022, 02:59 PM)5354 Wrote:  Let's see whose blood will boil

After reading my objective comments based on facts

TO: JAC LAU

Actually as a cleaner earning$6/ hr, why is the job so difficult for you to even pass your 6- mths probation?

And out of curiosity, why even a CECA without a proper degree, not even a NTU Degree can win you in a discussion leading to a quarrel?

You lost to a low- class, uneducated and poorly paid CECA for nothing?

Seriously, is something is wrong with you? 

Thinking

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

JUST WASTING PUBLIC FUNDS AS USUAL
one thing is SPH IS STILL LISTED IN SGX

I shall say , SPH merge with Media Corp PROBLEM SOLVE

the so call agenda is SPH losing money now they want to go fully into digital side , thus need more funds

Media corp also doing it yea yea so call ALL IT here and there Digital stuffs.

Why SPH need Gov is OUR PUBLIC FUND 900MILLIONS IN TOTAL , which is 180 million PER YEAR give to SPH so call boast its Digital Media what ever ?

Obviously one thing " maybe elites buying SPH share? ownself pump ownself ? "

i shall say just Delist SPH , like they do on SMRT .
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Olympic Gold Medal again goes to . . .

[Image: JT-Gold-medal-for-shooting-blank.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

The more we dislike a minister, the more pinky likes him/her!
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(17-02-2022, 06:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The more we dislike a minister, the more pinky likes him/her!

He thinks that will help him to be less dislike if he is surrounded by ministers that people don't like. Warp thinking as there still alot of dafts and PLP to help him.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

She is a former HR director and yet somehow became manpower minister. Really a case of someone being promoted above her abilities.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Actually this incident also shows what WP is only good at, raising issues but never pursuing them, even when the ministers gave stupid replies. Why didn't Pritam press on with his question? LMW is seriously better at this, hence he's earning the irk from PAP.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(17-02-2022, 07:10 PM)starbugs Wrote:  She is a former HR director and yet somehow became manpower minister. Really a case of someone being promoted above her abilities.
That is true for most of the ministers, if not all

I always wondered how a mathematician can lead a country, yet to be shown real evidence, still waiting

(18-02-2022, 12:17 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Actually this incident also shows what WP is only good at, raising issues but never pursuing them, even when the ministers gave stupid replies. Why didn't Pritam press on with his question? LMW is seriously better at this, hence he's earning the irk from PAP.
You are on point

That's why i dun mind PAP wallop WP because they do deserve all the kicks ànd punches

By the way, Singapore is finished and both parties know it, that's why now is carving up the meat 

You dun think so? Nwm, just watch

Buyer: How can you assure me that your car is safe?

Car Dealer: I am not surprised that you will ask this question. Fortunately for us, many of our customers trust this car.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post