Just finish paper work uncle treat me icecream

He bought me some old school ice cream just now in office. Old school ice cream is the best
Tongue

he old
of course old school ice cream
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

Weather quite warm ... must jiak ice cream to quench thirst 🍦😋

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(20-09-2021, 06:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He bought me some old school ice cream just now in office. Old school ice cream is the best
Tongue

From the Orchard Road uncle selling ice cream?

tomorrow will be a better day

(20-09-2021, 06:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He bought me some old school ice cream just now in office. Old school ice cream is the best
Tongue

Long stick type? Good for licking

he also bought me that ice tube to suck. Last time which we always buy after school one remember?

(20-09-2021, 07:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  he also bought me that ice tube to suck. Last time which we always buy after school one remember?
Those thick stick about 9 inches length frozen in a plastic tube type ah?....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(20-09-2021, 07:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  he also bought me that ice tube to suck. Last time which we always buy after school one remember?

Sng pao lah. I guess you liked those.

Funny guy start tell funny story liao.

(20-09-2021, 08:32 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Sng pao lah. I guess you liked those.

yea yea, u don't like meh last time good old days we always sucks.

ang moh lulian ice stick nice

Tongue

You eat or he eat?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

FA should tell his uncle not to give so many presents, just money will be enough.

This ish ghey thread

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

uncle never bought papaya and abalone for you?

(21-09-2021, 07:59 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  uncle never bought papaya and abalone for you?

FA should invite Placebo when his uncle provides him with abalone. P is expert on tasting this. Clapping

tomorrow will be a better day

(21-09-2021, 07:59 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  uncle never bought papaya and abalone for you?

I guess only rambutan and sausages.

(21-09-2021, 08:28 AM)RichDad Wrote:  I guess only rambutan and sausages.
Looks like these 2 blend very well leh.