Just having two bowls of rice a day is enough: Chow Yun Fat

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/do...m-festival
[+] 1 user Likes Everything Everywhere's post

His relatives must be very angry at his wife

Sets a good example ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

If your rich relatives do the same, you angry or sad? Still tell them they set good examples?

Donate half and the other half to use it to enjoy life, travelling and living in style around the world.

Wonder how many boy toys his wife enjoyed using his money

(07-10-2023, 10:17 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  His relatives must be very angry at his wife

Why should his relatives be angry? Not their money. He can burn it they also cannot say anything.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(07-10-2023, 12:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why should his relatives be angry? Not their money. He can burn it they also cannot say anything.

You mean they are not even allowed to be angry?

(07-10-2023, 10:23 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If your rich relatives do the same, you angry or sad? Still tell them they set good examples?

His mom should donate her 2 room HDB and set a good example.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-10-2023, 12:12 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  His mom should donate her 2 room HDB and set a good example.     Big Grin

When he comes here to kpkb, then we'll tell him his mom has set a gd example

In my estate, a couple of families had done that, donated their properties to church and charities. One old ang moh couple and one old chinese woman

(07-10-2023, 12:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  When he comes here to kpkb, then we'll tell him his mom has set a gd example

Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-10-2023, 10:17 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  His relatives must be very angry at his wife

Let them be angry loh. Not their money on the first place.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(07-10-2023, 11:04 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Wonder how many boy toys his wife enjoyed using his money

What had she done to your mother to be insulted by you in this way?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

50 year can have 900Million meh..

(07-10-2023, 10:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Sets a good example ....

It's not that hard to be a beneficiary and get his money. As an ownself call ownself investment guru, you should be SMART enough to know how.

1. Liquidate your stocks and donate every cent to Lim Tean. Tell him you are an online activist and this money is to support his next GE...

2. Sell your mother's HDB flat and give all the money to me.. consider it as a discounted school fee for teaching you how to become a beneficiary of Chow Yun Fatt's estate.

3. All the rest which can still fetch two dollars here, fifty cents there, donate to Salvation Army. 

So now you are left with  only the clothes on your body and toothbrush (this one don't donate because nobody will buy a used toothbrush) you should be genuinely in need of money and can look for Mrs Jasmine Chow for some money.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Smile if I'm him also will be the same.

Last time heard some said his mother don't like his first girl friend said she not rich family.....

(07-10-2023, 05:01 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Last time  heard some said his mother don't like his first girl friend said she not rich family.....

Also some Google  social media page s due to staid he passed away due to stroke recently..!

(07-10-2023, 12:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You mean they are not even allowed to be angry?

Yes, …. why angry? When the money have absolutely nothing to do with them.

(07-10-2023, 12:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why should his relatives be angry? Not their money. He can burn it they also cannot say anything.

But ask you to burn for your family also so difficult and yet you burn for one like me who does not need it as IAM IMMORTAL

He is in good pink of health at his age

There must be a reason why he lives a simple life without spending his great wealth

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(08-10-2023, 10:59 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  There must be a reason why he lives a simple life without spending his great wealth
Everything on this forum you also want to comment and post nonsense

You really need to get rid of this very bad habit of yours

(07-10-2023, 09:38 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  But ask you to burn for your family also so difficult and yet you burn for one like me who does not need it as IAM IMMORTAL

7th mth over liow … you still wandering around …. you must be hungry … here you go 

[Image: 02101340-e-istock-844425082-cover-2000x1250.jpg]

(08-10-2023, 02:11 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  7th mth over liow … you still wandering around …. you must be hungry … here you go 

[Image: 02101340-e-istock-844425082-cover-2000x1250.jpg]
Are you still so stubborn not to offer your family members, whom the whole Hades know they are growing thin and starved
Why you so unfilial? Why ah?