Just now I quickly went out to store Sunlight in my body and rushed back home

Vaccinated mRNA Covid zombies EVERYWHERE...shedding viral loads all over the places

Better be safe than sorry
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

[Image: oh-nooo-facepalm-baby.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

Many zombies walking around Geylang Seria market and vicinity of haig road market and hawker centre. Void decks of HDB blocks have many FDW gatherings.
[+] 1 user Likes PekChek's post

(01-11-2021, 12:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Vaccinated mRNA Covid zombies EVERYWHERE...shedding viral loads all over the places

Later kenna skin cancer how? Better hide under your rock safer lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(01-11-2021, 01:09 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Later kenna skin cancer how? Better hide under your rock safer lah

Yeah ah! How ah? I think I better quickly go jab myself 2 +1 doses of mRNA Pfizer and Moderna vaccine just to be safer hor!

(01-11-2021, 12:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Vaccinated mRNA Covid zombies EVERYWHERE...shedding viral loads all over the places

wow, you also go for morning sun bath?

(01-11-2021, 06:55 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  wow, you also go for morning sun bath?

Yes dear

What can I not do for you?

(01-11-2021, 01:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Yeah ah! How ah? I think I better quickly go jab myself 2 +1 doses of mRNA Pfizer and Moderna vaccine just to be safer hor!

Nope that's for covid …. you better put some SP50 sunblock. Can tell you are a real dumb retard

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(01-11-2021, 07:34 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Nope that's for covid …. you better put some SP50 sunblock. Can tell you are a real dumb retard

Hey moron, which is more impt? Black fungus more impt or skin cancer more impt?

No wonder you run to the Vaccination Centre to jab mRNA at the drop of the hat

Looking back, do you ever laugh at your own stupidity, at least for once?

Yes? No? Maybe?

LOL!