Just now I want to ATM withdraw money something happen on the card.

Wonder you all encounter before? This is my first time encounter.

As usual slot in my ATM posb card , want to withdraw money. Able to log in than press the amount you want to withdraw.
Suddenly the screen show unable to locate card.

Than I take out do again , now than able to withdraw.

I go back home log in DBS online , check ok the amount is correct.

I do note " scammer will replace the ATM slot " last time got this case happen but I doubt they dare to do partly the ATM got camera , also the surrounding.

This is why they target online than physically go hack the atm machine.

(10-06-2023, 01:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Wonder you all encounter before? This is my first time encounter.

As usual slot in my ATM posb card , want to withdraw money. Able to log in than press the amount you want to withdraw.
Suddenly the screen show unable to locate card.

Than I take out do again , now than able to withdraw.

I go back home log in DBS online , check ok the amount is correct.

I do note " scammer will replace the ATM slot " last time got this case happen but I doubt they dare to do partly the ATM got camera , also the surrounding.

This is why they target online than physically go hack the atm machine.

These people won't come to SG atm to attempt...go to less advance country like msia is safer for them..msia so big, police track them also difficult

(10-06-2023, 01:16 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  These people won't come to SG atm to attempt...go to less advance country like msia is safer for them..msia so big, police track them also difficult

weird is how come show " unable ...what card ' than i slot in again can withdraw as per normal.
This is first time i encounter. I also double check online my account figures ok.