Just now at Gym my Uncle say my chest muscles got one big one small

I noticed that so back in office google why like this, actually is NORMAL our chest muscle usually one big one small.

After gym session I also like to eat banana , today uncle treat me one banana good to eat he told me is expensive one.
Really What you pay is what you get.

(08-06-2022, 02:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I noticed that so back in office google why like this, actually is NORMAL our chest muscle usually one big one small.

After gym session I also like to eat banana , today uncle treat me one banana good to eat he told me is expensive one.
Really What you pay is what you get.

八字奶?

(08-06-2022, 02:03 PM)dynamite Wrote:  八字奶?

What causes chest imbalance?
At times, uneven chest muscles are the result of dominance or favoritism in one side of your body. If you're right-handed and perform most of your tasks with your right side, you're more likely to develop stronger or bigger muscles in the right side of your chest.

I think I have to fix my training routines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQOKuydEZKs

(08-06-2022, 02:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  What causes chest imbalance?
At times, uneven chest muscles are the result of dominance or favoritism in one side of your body. If you're right-handed and perform most of your tasks with your right side, you're more likely to develop stronger or bigger muscles in the right side of your chest.

I think I have to fix my training routines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQOKuydEZKs

I have never seen unbalanced lateral pectoral development in both competitors and casual lifters in my whole life. Theoretically if it happens, use dumbbells to train and it will be corrected unless the flaw came from a structural cause.

Your uncle didnt suck properly?

Yr uncle press too hard... one side. Next time, ask him press the other one... only !!

Smile

(08-06-2022, 02:23 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I have never seen unbalanced lateral pectoral development in both competitors and casual lifters in my whole life. Theoretically if it happens, use dumbbells to train and it will be corrected unless the flaw came from a structural cause.

actually I noticed my left side of my body the muscles seem bigger than my right side.
from chest to arms, down to legs.

I always feel my left arm kinda got more strength than my right but funny I carry stuffs mostly on my rights side.

(08-06-2022, 02:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually I noticed my left side of my body the muscles seem bigger than my right side.
from chest to arms, down to legs.

I always feel my left arm kinda got more strength than my right but funny I carry stuffs mostly on my rights side.

You ask your uncle check your testicles (if you have) same size or not?..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-06-2022, 02:45 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You ask your uncle check your testicles (if you have) same size or not?..... Big Grin

I check myself one high one low also unbalance like my chest muscles.

(08-06-2022, 03:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I check myself one high one low also unbalance like my chest muscles.

You can do testicle massage and testicle weight lifting to balance them. I think you can search You Tube for demo and instructions...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung