Just now ch 8 got show Chen X Huan

Wow after having 3 daughter still look good

She sibei haolian one.

(13-07-2022, 09:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  She sibei haolian one.

The husband bizman ? She married right one...

Smile

(13-07-2022, 09:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  She sibei haolian one.

How you know?
Not sure what his Taiwan businsssman do what
Heard he open factory one

(13-07-2022, 10:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  How you know?
Not sure what his Taiwan businsssman do what
Heard he open factory one

She's always in the news telling people about her family.

Plastic face

Who ah?

(14-07-2022, 08:46 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Who ah?

Yellow skin type.

“Wow, this is the first time I’m hearing this story,” interrupts Shalynn. “Mummy, you were so harsh to daddy!” Xiuhuan, who has two other daughters, Shanisse, 20, and Shavinne, 13, smiles: “I’m sorry that I treated your father like that. I feel so bad now.” The former bridal shop owner also goes on to regale us with tales of how her Taiwanese businessman then-boyfriend, whom she wants only to be known as Mr Tsai, had proposed to her seven times and that she only said yes after he issued an ultimatum. “He was so hurt when I called off the wedding banquet that he flew back to Taiwan and we didn’t keep in touch after that.” It wasn’t until a life-threatening health scare in 1998 that Xiuhuan realised Mr Tsai was The One. “I got my medical report after a full body check-up and it wasn’t good. The doctor told me I had to go for treatment and that I should inform my family,” she says, declining to reveal what sickness she had, saying only that she has recovered fully. This is also the first time Xiuhuan is opening up about this part of her life to the public.

“I was crying when [my now-husband] walked into my bridal shop on the same day that I got my medical report. I hadn’t seen him for a whole year [despite being legally married to him], but he came to look for me ’cos, as a married couple, we had to file our income tax together (laughs),” she says. “I showed him the report, hugged him and cried. He then told me he’d go through this darkest period of my life with me. After I recovered, I asked him if we could start afresh and he said yes. So we held a banquet at the end of that year.” She adds: “Without his patience and generosity, I wouldn’t have this beautiful family now! (Smiles)” Upon hearing this, Shalynn quips: “Wow, I need to go home and hug my dad tonight (laughs).”

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian...now-411956

She was a business woman before
Also show her house when doing cooking on fb
Capable woman

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(14-07-2022, 10:57 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  She was a business woman before
Also show her house when doing cooking on fb
Capable woman

huh I never know she got do business before? I only know her Taiwanese Hubby is a rich guy own factory one but don't know deal in what.

(14-07-2022, 11:16 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  huh I never know she got do business before? I only know her Taiwanese Hubby is a rich guy own factory one but don't know deal in what.

Spa,wedding gown shop she owned bef. If I m not wrong 
A rich man won’t any how marry a poor woman to spend his money
Unless true love
Right?

☝️

(14-07-2022, 11:27 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Spa,wedding gown shop she owned bef. If I m not wrong 
A rich man won’t any how marry a poor woman to spend his money
Unless true love
Right?

It seem like her business close shop ??

(14-07-2022, 11:29 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  It seem like her business close shop ??

Don’t know what happened.
Maybe tired give up or biz bad.

☝️

(14-07-2022, 11:16 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  huh I never know she got do business before? I only know her Taiwanese Hubby is a rich guy own factory one but don't know deal in what.

Not own factory lah. He does industrial chemical distributions... Wink

Smile

(14-07-2022, 11:38 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Not own factory lah. He does industrial chemical distributions... Wink

No wonder rich, deal with industrial chemical stuffs do earn a lot.