Just now go run. Ah tiong kia block the path with his dog

Dk how to get out of the way

Same here. Just got blocked by a girl with her husky. Cannot keep to aside. She stood one side and her husky went across the other side, occupying the whole pavement.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

It happens everywhere lah:  Block the path with dog.   

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(10-07-2023, 07:13 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Same here. Just got blocked by a girl with her husky. Cannot keep to aside. She stood one side and her husky went across the other side, occupying the whole pavement.

(10-07-2023, 07:22 PM)webinarian Wrote:  It happens everywhere lah:  Block the path with dog.   

If theres no dog involve, i will scold sia. I scared they unleash the dog to bite me

(10-07-2023, 07:57 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  If theres no dog involve, i will scold sia. I scared they unleash the dog to bite me
Given today’s dog owner, I believe many of their dogs are not trained so not worth the risk. In fact, it’s a blessing that the owner still have the leash in her/his hands.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

U sure it's ah tiong? Nowadays sinkies and foreigners alike are very rude. Often they go into the lifts and expect others to press the button.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(10-07-2023, 08:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  U sure it's ah tiong? Nowadays sinkies and foreigners alike are very rude. Often they go into the lifts and expect others to press the button.

see face

so serious /
don't think so
most likely u yourself impatient want everything smooth for u only

(10-07-2023, 08:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  U sure it's ah tiong? Nowadays sinkies and foreigners alike are very rude. Often they go into the lifts and expect others to press the button.
Many mid way came in and don’t even press door close after entering.

(10-07-2023, 07:13 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Same here. Just got blocked by a girl with her husky. Cannot keep to aside. She stood one side and her husky went across the other side, occupying the whole pavement.

Too bad, Sg is not a dog friendly country.
Many ppl have misconception on dogs.
Dogs wont bite ppl without a reason.

If you are a dog lover, you will not complain.
Not all dogs are well trained and having high intelligence.
I teach you a method, go and play with the dog.
The dog will give way to you.
Most dogs normally wont bite ppl. They know how to control their bite not to hurt ppl especially the master.

If the dog is offensive then you got to bypass it
As you do not know how to subdue the dog.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Some ppl thought dog approaching them is to bite them when they walk passing the dog.
See the dog tail you will know.
Normally the dog wants to play with them as long the dog doesn’t look offensive with fierce barking.

***Do be reminded never throw litter on the floor when you are at public area or walk way. Some dogs or other animals may accidentally eat it and die, you are actually creating bad karma for yourself unknowingly.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(10-07-2023, 08:24 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  see face

But such dog owners are everywhere.   

Why u only name Ah Tiong?  

It has no relation to Tiong or not. Don't have to be so anti-tiong.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Ah tiong terrible..dog should train his owner...

(11-07-2023, 07:04 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Too bad, Sg is not a dog friendly country.
Many ppl have misconception on dogs.
Dogs wont bite ppl without a reason.

If you are a dog lover, you will not complain.
Not all dogs are well trained and having high intelligence.
I teach you a method, go and play with the dog.
The dog will give way to you.
Most dogs normally wont bite ppl. They know how to control their bite not to hurt ppl especially the master.

If the dog is offensive then you got to bypass it
As you do not know how to subdue the dog.
There’s no bad dog only bad owner likewise no bad children only bad parents. My post is targeting the owner Mr/Ms dog lover.

I totally have no problem with that. If they don’t press so much the better for me as I get off at the top floor Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(11-07-2023, 07:50 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  There’s no bad dog only bad owner likewise no bad children only bad parents. My post is targeting the owner Mr/Ms dog lover.

Bite the dog and kick the owner.  Problem solved Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(11-07-2023, 07:50 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  There’s no bad dog only bad owner likewise no bad children only bad parents. My post is targeting the owner Mr/Ms dog lover.

I can only say you are a stereotypical person.
不在其位 不谋其政.

(11-07-2023, 07:56 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I can only say you are a stereotypical person.
不在其位 不谋其政.

Maybe his/her family bloodline already mixed with CECA or Mud

Good dog dun block way...
[Image: b37c1ca7bf2373ca1ade740efa8bd1e4e2685bd5.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(11-07-2023, 07:31 AM)webinarian Wrote:  
But such dog owners are everywhere.   

Why u only name Ah Tiong?  

It has no relation to Tiong or not. Don't have to be so anti-tiong.  

Description

(11-07-2023, 07:56 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I can only say you are a stereotypical person.
不在其位 不谋其政.
Dog gets a bad name due to people like you defending blindly and can’t read properly. Right from start nobody says about dog biting. It’s you who jumped into conclusion. How do you expect others to run or walk the pavement when owner is at one end while the dog is at the other end and the leash just runs across the pavement?

You see tail? You see expression of the dog?!

(11-07-2023, 07:58 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Maybe his/her family bloodline already mixed with CECA or Mud
So happy for your parents for bringing you up so well.

Twice ..big dogs saw me ran as fast towards me.
I was brave,didn’t walk away.
Wait till they came near me tot want to bite me but wags it’s tail instead.
False alarm..

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️