Just now got this boy push a girl in wheelchair come to sell things

I open the door, he told me what this is not a charity , while he talk I saw a girl in wheel chair carry show me those USB cable , small electronic items. I just say Sorry can close the door.

Is not I heart less or not sure real or not , this boy just want to earn extra money for his sister in wheelchair.
I just play safe as now a days is really hard to tell who is real who is fake so many scammer etc. Some is really no choice due to money hard to earn etc whatever but I just don't like people knock my door claim what donate , buy , help

(13-02-2022, 06:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I open the door, he told me what this is not a charity , while he talk I saw a girl in wheel chair carry show me those USB cable , small electronic items. I just say Sorry can close the door.

Is not I heart less or not sure real or not , this boy just want to earn extra money for his sister in wheelchair.
I just play safe as now a days is really hard to tell who is real who is fake so many scammer etc. Some is really no choice due to money hard to earn etc whatever but I just don't like people knock my door claim what donate , buy , help

It's ok, it's your call

Let me consult Lord Karma and hear what he has to say abt you

Stay tuned

These kind of PAP trash will reply-

[Image: Lim-WK-Dignity.gif]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(13-02-2022, 06:21 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It's ok, it's your call

Let me consult Lord Karma and hear what he has to say abt you

Stay tuned

HA, You know what? , God Help me. Just now I went to kitchen window see downstair happen to see them sitting below. I keep monitor watch the girl got stand by and walk or not. See for roughly 10mins , they still sit there the girl still sit on her wheelchair.

Just happen I go back kitchen window see again , let me caught them. I saw the girl stand up and can walk they seem waiting for people come to fetch them.

I saw a Big posh car come and fetch them. The driver seem young and beside got one girl sit beside. I saw this girl can walk to the car just like normal person and that boy push the wheel chair place behind the car. and they go off.

(13-02-2022, 08:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  HA, You know what? , God Help me.  Just now I went to kitchen window see downstair happen to see them sitting below. I keep monitor watch the girl got stand by and walk or not.  See for roughly 10mins , they still sit there the girl still sit on her wheelchair.

Just happen I go back kitchen window see again , let me caught them.  I saw the girl stand up and can walk they seem waiting for people come to fetch them.

I saw a Big posh car come and fetch them. The driver seem young and beside got one girl sit beside. I saw this girl can walk to the car just like normal person and that boy push the wheel chair place behind the car. and they go off.

Sorry hor! God is not helping you, but teaching u a lesson, which obviously ur simple mind is not able to grasp its divinity

For example, u purposely look at that watch so that ur uncle can see u salivating over it, hoping he will buy u that watch as christmas present, that is also a sublte form of cheating and deceit

In the first place, every peddlar is putting on an act, be it ón a wheelchair or having a gold laden reception or giving of free stuff to get you to trust them

(13-02-2022, 09:09 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Sorry hor! God is not helping you, but teaching u a lesson, which obviously ur simple mind is not able to grasp its divinity

For example, u purposely look at that watch so that ur uncle can see u salivating over it, hoping he will buy u that watch as christmas present, that is also a sublte form of cheating and deceit

In the first place, every peddlar is putting on an act, be it ón a wheelchair or having a gold laden reception or giving of free stuff to get you to trust them

What I dont like is these ppl use “ pity “ to cheat lucky I never buy when they knock my door

(13-02-2022, 09:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  What I dont like is these ppl use “ pity “ to cheat lucky I never buy when they knock my door

Actually if u hv a pure heart, you dun care if the act is fake or real but u will still buy 

Knowing it is fake is like eating from the tree of good and evil and by doing so, u hv fallen out of favor with GOD

You sud only eat of the tree of life and ignorance is bliss and there in ur pure heart  resides your temple of GOD
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(13-02-2022, 09:25 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Actually if u hv a pure heart, you dun care if the act is fake or real but u will still buy 

Knowing it is fake is like eating from the tree of good and evil and by doing so, u hv fallen out of favor with GOD

You sud only eat of the tree of life and ignorance is bliss and there in ur pur heart  resides your temple of GOD

I like to donate just don’t like these ppl cheater act pity to cheat ppl kind heart

Worst these are youngest this is what our future gen going to be???

We also have doubts rich unker exists  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(13-02-2022, 09:25 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Actually if u hv a pure heart, you dun care if the act is fake or real but u will still buy 

You sud only eat of the tree of life and ignorance is bliss and there in ur pure heart  resides your temple of GOD

Some only knows how to receive.......duo di lei mut ti sao, siu di lei nam ngam ghao.

(13-02-2022, 09:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I like to donate just don’t like these ppl cheater act pity to cheat ppl kind heart

Worst these are youngest  this is what our future gen going to be???

This is just your own myopic perception of reality, your own reality, but NOT GOD's reality

(13-02-2022, 09:32 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Some only knows how to receive.......duo di lei mut ti sao, siu di lei nam ngam ghao.
Let them be

GOD, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing