Just now i been sexual harassment...

got one Aunty client weird weird ask me weird sexual stuffs. I feel kinda like been sexual harassment ...I faster tell her my Uncle call me get back office.

omg you must be dreaming...

Ask what,?
Are u sure u can't handle??

(28-09-2023, 02:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  got one Aunty client weird weird ask me weird sexual stuffs. I feel kinda like been sexual harassment ...I faster tell her my Uncle call me get back office.

You dun like aunties? Or prefer lao gay?

(28-09-2023, 02:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  got one Aunty client weird weird ask me weird sexual stuffs. I feel kinda like been sexual harassment ...I faster tell her my Uncle call me get back office.

So you prefer angmo guys to smile and wink at you lah. Knnah, si lau gay.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Why u never pin her down and tear her panty apart... And lick furiously Angry

Smile

Uncle business must be very slow

Next time message pass her number to me. Now I can piak piak already after taking 2mg Maca everyday. U all shd try this supplement.

I cannot believe it. So hard like bamboo.

This aunty sure be back for more. I will make her dry out. Hot n hard.

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1695881079' Wrote:  1695881079[/url]']
got one Aunty client weird weird ask me weird sexual stuffs. I feel kinda like been sexual harassment ...I faster tell her my Uncle call me get back office.

That wduthink lau hum?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(28-09-2023, 02:05 PM)Whatdoyouthink! Wrote:  Aiyo why you so scared of me leh 90 plus your granny Liao. 

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️