Just now i help my neighbour

suddenly power strip in her home, and she come over knock my door for help.

(07-11-2022, 05:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  suddenly power strip in her home, and she come over knock my door for help.

her husband no need to worry hor

(07-11-2022, 05:35 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  her husband no need to worry hor

Just help as been a neighhour what.

(07-11-2022, 05:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Just help as been a neighhour what.
She offer you cake or not? ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-11-2022, 05:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  suddenly power strip in her home, and she come over knock my door for help.

She stripped totally naked? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I got ask her maid why got use any thing or not? Last time my home power trip , is my parents happen use one electronic device trigger the trip.

She just told me never use or touch anything. I suspect she got use something. My neighbour told me , just now thunder storm and just trip like that.

I not sure , but suspect surely they got use something trigger the trip. Normally thunder storm strike will not trigger power trip. Seriously one is whole block suddenly no power.

(07-11-2022, 06:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I got ask her maid why got use any thing or not? Last time my home power trip , is my parents happen use one electronic device trigger the trip.

She just told me never use or touch anything. I suspect she got use something. My neighbour told me , just now thunder storm and just trip like that.

I not sure , but suspect surely they got use something trigger the trip. Normally thunder storm strike will not trigger power trip. Seriously one is whole block suddenly no power.

With lightning strikes there’s normally a surge in the power to your home. To prevent any fire the circuit breaker will trip lah. Nothing to do with whether got use any devise or not.

tomorrow will be a better day

(07-11-2022, 06:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I got ask her maid why got use any thing or not? Last time my home power trip , is my parents happen use one electronic device trigger the trip.

You suspect the maid use vibrator ah? Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

(07-11-2022, 06:10 PM)surfer Wrote:  With lightning strikes there’s normally a surge in the power to your home. To prevent any fire the circuit breaker will trip lah. Nothing to do with whether got use any devise or not.

But why her home encounter? My home never , I check other neighbours also never.

Sometimes faulty electrical equipment like cheap China made rice cooker or bread toaster can cause trip. You should ask her what electrical appliances she was using before the trip to pin-point the cause and stop using that faulty appliance until repair. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(07-11-2022, 06:18 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Sometimes faulty electrical equipment like cheap China made rice cooker or bread toaster can cause trip. You should ask her what electrical appliances she was using before the trip to pin-point the cause and stop using that faulty appliance until repair. ..... Big Grin

This is why I ask her maid even she , got use or touch anything they claim don't have.

power strip means what?

like that?

[Image: vcgmsfbs2teo.jpg]