Just now my Uncle bought TaoHua and You Tian

with two banana balls for my breakfast. Not bad the Tao hua very smooth.

(01-11-2021, 11:57 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  with two banana balls for my breakfast. Not bad the Tao hua very smooth.

What is you tian? Got picture?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Should be you tiao right ?

(01-11-2021, 11:57 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  with two banana balls for my breakfast. Not bad the Tao hua very smooth.

What kind of food is banana balls? Never heard before.  Rotfl

(01-11-2021, 12:23 PM)winbig Wrote:  What kind of food is banana balls? Never heard before.  Rotfl

Malay banana cake lah. Shaped like balls.

You tiao with banana balls and tao huey too?

Lunch maybe hot dogs. Dinner oysters or abalones?

(01-11-2021, 12:23 PM)winbig Wrote:  What kind of food is banana balls? Never heard before.  Rotfl

Thought you eat these on a daily basis?

Ask your PAP MOH master what balls he gave you to eat daily then, since you still blur blur like sotong

Hello, you are very hilarious leh. Why always hv banana, sausage, and balls in yr posts? SGTalk wil be very boring without you. You light up every forumers.  Clapping Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(01-11-2021, 12:29 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Thought you eat these on a daily basis?

Ask your PAP MOH master what balls he gave you to eat daily then, since you still blur blur like sotong

U think, I thought, who confirm? Don't everytime assume this assume that like you r very smart.  Rotfl

(01-11-2021, 12:27 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Malay banana cake lah. Shaped like balls.

You tiao with banana balls and tao huey too?

Lunch maybe hot dogs. Dinner oysters or abalones?

oic, cake described until become balls.  Laughing

(01-11-2021, 01:21 PM)winbig Wrote:  U think, I thought, who confirm? Don't everytime assume this assume that like you r very smart.  Rotfl

Smarter than you PAP plp blurcocks can already

Why, you blow me meh?

tao huey juice or jelly? if mixed with black grass jelly and pearl balls very nice. or peanut balls 汤圆 aso taste gd

Bro FA, what is banana balls???

You Tian sound like oil field

(01-11-2021, 12:36 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Hello, you are very hilarious leh. Why always hv banana, sausage, and balls in yr posts? SGTalk wil be very boring without you. You light up every forumers.  Clapping Clapping

must come here to read such posts and have good laugh before sleep  Rotfl

his uncle aso one kind lah, always buys these types of food for him

TS must have bought a big insurance policy with his uncle as the beneficiary, so his uncle is trying to kill him by buying him unhealthy food.