Just now my Uncle treat me this since is Christmas eve

for lunch

[Image: 321647080-1765357837194104-3972483070181664241-n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Rich should order Tenderloin or Jack Special wat.

This one sirloin cheapest steak.

(24-12-2022, 02:53 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Rich should order Tenderloin or Jack Special wat.

This one sirloin cheapest steak.

You know when you deal with a thing everyday, will somehow feel a bit zzzz
He sell beef , rye eye, japanese beef blah blah already sianz

so sometimes cheap is good like ' refresh " mah

you everyday eat shark fin also sianz right

(24-12-2022, 02:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You know when you deal with a thing everyday, will somehow feel a bit zzzz
He sell beef , rye eye, japanese beef blah blah already sianz

so sometimes cheap is good like ' refresh " mah

you everyday eat shark fin also sianz right

Who say....i used to eat Jacks place 3 times a week with whole family including maid.

U buy me shark fins every week I thank u hor. I want the Thai sharksfin in claypot....easily $150++ a bowl. U sian I eat for u.

(24-12-2022, 03:03 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Who say....i used to eat Jacks place 3 times a week with whole family including maid.

U buy me shark fins every week I thank u hor. I want the Thai sharksfin in claypot....easily $150++ a bowl. U sian I eat for u.

sometimes must eat " cheap stuffs " you knows, so call " change around mix around " like that will not get bored mah.

(24-12-2022, 02:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  for lunch

Don't eat so much Western food bro.

Easy get cancer or long term health problem.

Best to eat more foods and vegetables.
Especially China brand ones.

Support China produce!!!
[+] 1 user Likes kallangfishing's post

(24-12-2022, 03:03 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Who say....i used to eat Jacks place 3 times a week with whole family including maid.

No wonder u got so much health problems now......

(24-12-2022, 03:22 PM)winbig Wrote:  No wonder u got so much health problems now......

Too much of a good stuff is bad for health........... crying

(24-12-2022, 03:22 PM)winbig Wrote:  No wonder u got so much health problems now......

Bopian better than leading a miser life like SGbutt. Red prawn also say nice. Rotfl

his uncle one of few thousand under bankruptcy order

(24-12-2022, 03:34 PM)Talent Wrote:  his uncle one of few thousand under bankruptcy order

Don't anyhow say hor wait my Uncle sue you than you know.

(24-12-2022, 03:34 PM)Talent Wrote:  his uncle one of few thousand under bankruptcy order

Yes don't anyhow assume, FA uncle is doing well and treat FA for lunches and dinners............ Clapping

(24-12-2022, 03:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  sometimes must eat " cheap stuffs " you knows, so call " change around mix around " like that will not get bored mah.
The thing is he treat you cheapskate lunch almost every time you posted. For example, just last three lunch treats. 
Thursday was a weird hawker dish with a bony fish, a slice of luncheon meat and a pack of uncooked Magi mee.
Friday was just a lousy chicken rice.
Today, this this unpalatable stuff. 

Last time was some gayish dish of one sausage and two meat balls or two fish balls. Then got gayish one like banana and ice-cream. Dun your ultra-rich uncle ever give a treat at restaurant or sumthing. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

I like the fat mash potato with toppings!

I wish more places can sell these.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(24-12-2022, 03:44 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The thing is he treat you cheapskate lunch almost every time you posted. For example, just last three lunch treats. 
Thursday was a weird hawker dish with a bony fish, a slice of luncheon meat and a pack of uncooked Magi mee.
Friday was just a lousy chicken rice.
Today, this this unpalatable stuff. 

Last time was some gayish dish of one sausage and two meat balls or two fish balls. Then got gayish one like banana and ice-cream. Dun your ultra-rich uncle ever give a treat at restaurant or sumthing. ..... Big Grin

Pls rah , You think I like ' talents " want to squeeze people money meh and benefits.

I’m not rich but I’m willing to spend on my family. I’m treating my bro and his family a nice dinner tomorrow at KOMA  Music

This year I spent quite a bit on my family already like giving a few thousands ang bao money to nephews. I hope to alleviate financial burden of my bro since the kids are in international schools.  Blush

(24-12-2022, 05:00 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  I’m not rich but I’m willing to spend on my family. I’m treating my bro and his family a nice dinner tomorrow at KOMA  Music

This year I spent quite a bit on my family already like giving a few thousands ang bao money to nephews. I hope to alleviate financial burden of my bro since the kids are in international schools.  Blush

You are a good uncle......... Clapping

(24-12-2022, 05:00 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  I’m not rich but I’m willing to spend on my family. I’m treating my bro and his family a nice dinner tomorrow at KOMA  Music

If your bro can afford to send his kids to international schools, probably he won't need your help to alleviate his financial burden.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(24-12-2022, 05:05 PM)winbig Wrote:  If your bro can afford to send his kids to international schools, probably he won't need your help to alleviate his financial burden.  Laughing
Makes good sense.......... Clapping

(24-12-2022, 05:05 PM)winbig Wrote:  If your bro can afford to send his kids to international schools, probably he won't need your help to alleviate his financial burden.  Laughing

He is much richer than me so is his financial commitments  Big Grin

(24-12-2022, 04:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Pls rah , You think I like ' talents " want to squeeze people money meh and benefits.
I think you are worse than Talent. Everyday conniving to usurp your uncle's business. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(24-12-2022, 05:22 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think you are worse than Talent. Everyday conniving to usurp your uncle's business. ... Big Grin

But I don't see that happening............... Clapping

Kor kor Rabbit you also seem like A " Good " Uncle like my Uncle Smile

(24-12-2022, 05:22 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think you are worse than Talent. Everyday conniving to usurp your uncle's business. ... Big Grin

u are very insightful Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(24-12-2022, 02:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  for lunch

嗯。 很好吃。

You should have ordered wagyu tenderloin or ribeye.

tomorrow will be a better day

(24-12-2022, 07:49 PM)surfer Wrote:  You should have ordered wagyu tenderloin or ribeye.

He said he ate good food until Sian liao. Eat lousy food everyday won't sian. Rotfl

(24-12-2022, 07:49 PM)surfer Wrote:  You should have ordered wagyu tenderloin or ribeye.

I suspect that his uncle has a fixed budget to treat his nephew............ Clapping

(24-12-2022, 07:52 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  He said he ate good food until Sian liao. Eat lousy food everyday won't sian. Rotfl

He probably don't know what wagyu is. Big Grin

tomorrow will be a better day

(25-12-2022, 08:27 AM)surfer Wrote:  He probably don't know what wagyu is. Big Grin

Smile You don't know my Uncle deal with Beef? meat stuffs? as Supplier?