Just now my friend talk to me 1hr to buy JB condo

[Image: NVmoO54.jpg]
I think need to get RM$1M unit.

I am not so keen but he was saying my whole life will never get to stay in Simgapore condo. I say its okay I am.happy to stay in HDB.  He keep saying j have no dream and all that to stay in better place with pool and facilities....and that good to own freehold eventually will be worth alot or can rent out and keep collecting money.

He claim he can help get discount from agent of each of us buy one unit.

Place is snot too far from CIQ.
[Image: 5mC1Xyc.jpg]

I told him I will think about it. But RM$1M is a  big commitment around $290K.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

near rts station better

How many bedder ?

Smile

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Don't buy Malaysia property unless you have intention to stay there one day..

My only property there was just over 300k ringgit.

(19-07-2022, 07:32 PM)Niubee Wrote:  How many bedder ?

[Image: DtMEoYm.jpg]

(19-07-2022, 07:35 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Don't buy Malaysia property unless you have intention to stay there one day..

I thought have to buy above RM$1M?

(19-07-2022, 07:35 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Don't buy Malaysia property unless you have intention to stay there one day..

That's what I heard also.

(19-07-2022, 07:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought have to buy above RM
Buy easy
Sell hard
Johor has vast land area
Non stop building 
Yesterday drove a car for sightseeing and realised so many Taman were built
Was caught in the jam because too many cars from side roads entering one main road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72tVu24yG2Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eFuuo6LLg0

(19-07-2022, 07:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought have to buy above RM$1M?

Long ago different policy..

The map is misleading. The location is not that near to CIQ. It's about equivalent to the distance from Bukit batok to causeway.

(19-07-2022, 07:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: NVmoO54.jpg]

I am not so keen but he was saying my whole life will never get to stay in Simgapore condo. I say its okay I am.happy to stay in HDB.  He keep saying j have no dream and all that to stay in better place with pool and facilities....and that good to own freehold eventually will be worth alot or can rent out and keep collecting money.

Dunt look at the map, due to the road design sometimes the place can be very close to city centre but you must drive a big loop to come out, not straight line. The environment nearby is also no good, very dark at night. Many shopping malls are abandoned with only a few shops left at ground floor, the whole building is like a ghost town.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(19-07-2022, 07:58 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Dunt look at the map, due to the road design sometimes the place can be very close to city centre but you must drive a big loop to come out, not straight line. The environment nearby is also no good, very dark at night. Many shopping malls are abandoned with only a few shops left at ground floor, the whole building is like a ghost town.

I saw many condos are partially completed and  abandoned, maybe the builders are bankrupted

(19-07-2022, 07:51 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Long ago different policy..

Implemented when Anwar was then the finance minister,  dusty.

Look too good to be true. HDB better

https://youtu.be/bh6daKbn06w?t=387

(19-07-2022, 07:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://i.imgur.com/NVmoO54.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5mC1Xyc.jpg

very simple.

your "friend" just want to take your money.

should not include him as friend.

TS - You are lucky to have such as smart Friend!

So why waste time posting silly question in SgTalk and stuck in low-class HDB apartment?

Sign on the dotted lines and get ready your 1st installation  to grow your S$290k on an ASSET at great location so close to CIQ.

DON"T WAIT ! Rolleyes

(19-07-2022, 08:39 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  You buy first then talk

knn you no balls no job 

buy simi lj condo?

Don't be so blunt leh.....Times are hard and getting harder by the day since the Pandemic started...
Even those proud owners of landed JB properties now diam diam.
Many were forced to become "travel overseas" as guest workers in SG land during the lock downs....+ security is like wild wild west...

[Image: Johor-Couples-House-Was-Burgled-When-The...A-Mess.jpg]

Why not go there and take a look, since it's that near?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/cov...ia-1838926

(19-07-2022, 08:53 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Above RM1M buy Astaka lar

Honestly it doesn't look very luxurious.

(19-07-2022, 07:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: NVmoO54.jpg]

Not much of a "friend"

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

https://www.asiaone.com/malaysia/top-10-...ohor-bahru

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-07-2022, 08:47 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  If you want to buy RM430K, 3 bedrooms 1844 sq ft, freehold

Got basketball court, badminton court, squash courts, gym, swimming pool

This one confirm old and lose money property. I saw slme old folks living there discussing Wadihana condo...can't even rent out..sell no value.

Watch them talk about how they regret buying wadihana.

https://youtu.be/fylftwJU7b4?t=16m20s

(19-07-2022, 07:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

They show you a chiobu holding a knife, who actually, truth be told, does not know how to cook.  This type of chabor will never get their crowning glory all covered with cooking fumes/oil.

The yandao and cute baby complete the picture of a happy family living out a luxurious life.

Those are models.  I don't know where they borrowed the baby.

If you don't live there, then you'd be going there once a while to sweep the floor and mop it.  And at the same time, swipe away all the spider webs on the walls and ceiling.

The bigger the unit, the more you have to clean up like an idiot.  Going to JB supposedly to have a getaway to enjoy and ending up only to be a day maid? You siao ah?

Outside, what are the amenities?  Huge hawker centres like in Singapore?  Coffee shops?  Or situate in some ulu place with a few Malay warung selling nasi lemak or nasi something?

The video flashed words like healthcare, and education.

Healthcare?  You think it's world class there?   Or would you be rushing back to Singapore when you are sick or need to be hospitalised?

Education?  When Malaysians are coming here daily to attend Singapore schools, how good do you think their SPM really is?

Some sinkies will buy because they think that it is cheap because of the sq feet they get compared with what they would get in Singapore.  But what is the use of a BIG apartment situated in a land of muggers, where most of the city is underdeveloped?  Singapore properties command a premium because of the amenities and proximity to almost everything, and healthcare is world class.

It's like "shares"  What is the use of saying oh! for $1000, I can own 10,000 shares of this company whereas if I buy the shares of the other company, I get only 500 shares.  So, 10,000 shares must be more worth it right?  Wrong man.  Do not judge the worth of an apartment by how many sq ft you get for your dollar.  Just like shares where you need to see "the shares of what kind of company it is", likewise, you need to see where the apartment is situated.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(19-07-2022, 07:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think need to get RM$1M unit.

you are a genius.

1 year ago, you were just buying local equities, then HK equities and then US equities.

Now, you are buyng home property above $1 millions !

(19-07-2022, 09:27 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Yes, he bought SembMarine, you followed him

Stupid fcuks!

bought at 8 cents and sold off at 12 cents.

a gain of 50%

Sgbuffet is a genius