Avoid Health care and Financial stocks?

next is property ?

" Some guru said one " I see is it true.

Like this STI the index can shot till 3000 points loh....

WOW just today , kinda that Guru Spot on. I saw his claim is JUST Recently and today Business time show
Raffles Medical posts 8.1% decline in H2 profit to S$44.7m

RAFFLES Medical Group on Monday (Feb 21) announced that its net profit for the second half ended Dec 31, 2021 has dipped by 8.1 per cent to S$44.7 million, from S$48.6 million in the year-ago period.
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/compani...t-to-s447m

Why RM can loss money....? so many PCR done by them ...

(21-02-2022, 12:33 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Why RM can loss money....? so many PCR done by them ...

Expansion and higher cost.

Smile

(21-02-2022, 12:33 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Why RM can loss money....? so many PCR done by them ...

I noticed one thing when a lots of people folk in , obviously have competition but competition is good
just like you go supermarket you see one product , but there are many companies selling the same products still got consumer buying isn't?
BUT problem is do your brand stand out from the rest also selling same stuffs like yours?
so here come few factors,
- Quality better than the competitors?
- etc etc
lastly obviously the selling price.

But hey sometime is not say " cheap price " people will buy, is still come to Quality you pay for what you get
BUT hey do note, consumer also not stupid for some , they willing to pay more but come Quality if they notice is bad or is the same with those cheap ones why I continue buy your product?

The board has recommended a final dividend of S$0.028 for FY2021, comprising a core dividend of S$0.018 and a special dividend of S$0.01, subject to shareholder approval at the next annual general meeting.

NOT LOSING MONEY. PROFIT DECLINED.
STILL PAYING DIVIDEND AND SPECIAL DIVIDEND.
TOTAL $280, PRETTY ATTRACTIVE.

(21-02-2022, 12:52 PM)hansamu Wrote:  The board has recommended a final dividend of S$0.028 for FY2021, comprising a core dividend of S$0.018 and a special dividend of S$0.01, subject to shareholder approval at the next annual general meeting.

NOT LOSING MONEY. PROFIT DECLINED.
STILL PAYING DIVIDEND AND SPECIAL DIVIDEND.
TOTAL $280, PRETTY ATTRACTIVE.

I feel is true that guru mention " better jump out from the boat lol "