Justin Lee mom interviewed....their side of the story...

Very brave woman given son was taking drugs , they will counter by smearing her as bad mother...that is expected.

But at the center of the allegations is the son was a teenager when the police went after him before his suicide.

https://www.wethecitizens.net/i-am-fight...es-mother/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The police put a teenager through harsh interrogation  without the presence of parents or guardians and the child was struggling with mental illness.....

All this does not look right. ..how can someone with mental disorder be put through interrogation    not only that they were doing it to child..

Quote:He said they put him in this very cold room with harsh lights. They didn't give him water when he politely asked for a drink of water. He was shouted at with vulgarities. They even cursed his parents (which was me). He felt very humiliated by the whole process.

Justin struggled with his mental health; in her letter, Cecilia wrote that he'd been referred to the Institute of Mental Health by a school counsellor in 2019. As a former teacher recalled in a note written after his death: "Even on days he seemed down, especially in 2019, Justin remained focused and engaged during my lessons and put on a strong front to keep himself going. J

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Very sad mother. Can feel her deep sorrow... crying

Did her kid actually commit any drug abuse?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-10-2021, 12:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The police put a teenager through harsh interrogation  without the presence of parents or guardians and the child was struggling with mental illness.....

All this does not look right. But they have denied wrong doing.

If Justin is harshly treated during interrogation, then it can be considered as police brutality.... Angry

How to get out of this deep sorrow?
I believe the mother must be crying every night.... crying

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-10-2021, 12:34 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  How to get out of this deep sorrow?
I believe the mother must be crying every night.... crying

With the mother's generation, LKY said 2 is enough....therefore I am not surprise that Justin may be her only child.....so he becomes very precious..... crying

(22-10-2021, 12:40 PM)5354 Wrote:  You fcuking retard

Last time you support pedo Amos

Now you support drug trafficker

Just because you hated PAP for denying you a place in the local university after your A levels

1. I do not support pedophiles.
2. I do not support drug trafficker. In this case I find the mother 's questions on how juveniles should be handled valid.
3. I do not begrudge anyone for me not being able to get university education. Looking around many who get to go uni don't even make good use of the opportunity.  However it will be better for S'poreans if they get a better chance for further studies...but I can see there is no interest to improve the situation.

(22-10-2021, 01:12 PM)5354 Wrote:  You stupid fcuk

The son died while under the mother's custody

You should question the mother's handling off her drug trafficking son

Read the facts before shooting your mouth off to make allegations:

It's not right for police to interrogate juveniles in the absence of guardian. Already one case the boy called Benjamin committed suicide but nothing was done resulting in another death.

This is just not right.

Quote:He attended monthly psychotherapy sessions where he worked on developing plans that would help him cope with tough periods, including moments when he had thoughts of self-harm.

After his arrest in February 2021, Cecilia observed a “very drastic change” in her son.

He was totally changed. He hid in his room. Even appetite-wise, I could see that he was playing with his food, taking longer to finish his food, just moping. And he lost weight. He was already skinny to begin with. He’s taller than me, but he weighed as much as me. He said he couldn't sleep at night, because he kept getting flashbacks of how he was treated at CNB.

(22-10-2021, 01:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Read the facts before shooting your mouth off to make allegations:

It's not right for police to interrogate juveniles in the absence of guardian. Already one case the boy called Benjamin committed suicide but nothing was done resulting in another death.

This is just not right.

The police interrogation is intimidating enough to adults, let alone the underage. With mental problem. it is a double whammy to the boy who took his own life. I suppose the pressure onto him is too much to bear. RIP

Hope the system will change for better
[+] 1 user Likes kc172021's post

(22-10-2021, 12:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The police put a teenager through harsh interrogation  without the presence of parents or guardians and the child was struggling with mental illness.....

All this does not look right. ..how can someone with mental disorder be put through interrogation    not only that they were doing it to child..

Tired reading your nonsense 

(22-10-2021, 01:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Read the facts before shooting your mouth off to make allegations:

This is just not right.
Pointless to respond to unsound mind.  save yr breath.