KF Seetoh: I hope when PM said ‘inclusive’ he meant all, including

KF Seetoh: I hope when PM said ‘inclusive’ he meant all, including struggling hawkers and small businesses

https://theindependent.sg/kf-seetoh-i-ho...usinesses/

Inclusive where the jobs are given to FTs to make them rich

so that they can also eat at Hawker Centers

How many CECA did we see there?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(20-05-2024, 05:22 PM)Ola Wrote:  Inclusive where the jobs are given to FTs to make them rich. so that they can also eat at Hawker Centers. How many CECA did we see there?

CECAs are being seen in increasing numbers at my condo and the neighbouring developments in a prime district. They either purchased or are paying obscene rentals while the vast majority of Sinkies are staying in pigeon hole HDB units.

(20-05-2024, 06:30 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  CECAs are being seen in increasing numbers at my condo and the neighbouring developments in a prime district. They either purchased or are paying obscene rentals while the vast majority of Sinkies are staying in pigeon hole HDB units.

Loopholes , Condo well as long you got money be it local or foreigners also can buy since is Private.

But come Public housing , well is interesting partly PRs can buy from Resale market. Next they also can rent out and sell high just like Locals.

This is why HDB flat in resale market value go ' heywire " partly On the other side PRs willing to pay a lot for some , as locals also happy since can sell high .

Summary one to be selfish don't bother the next gen how they going to afford a Public housing.