These old folks have long decided to blindly trust the government.....

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...at-sweet-p
[+] 5 users Like pinkypanther's post

(04-01-2022, 07:56 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...at-sweet-p

So the votes in general election comes from these people....? Thinking
[+] 5 users Like debono's post

Ignorance is bliss.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

They know the govn better than the present generation. 
From kampong days to now, the country has progressed so much, beyond imagination.
This is the govn that leeds them all along.
In trust they voted.

(04-01-2022, 08:53 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Ignorance is bliss.

They are too afraid. . . . a form of cowardice due to psychological training of " deemed comfort" in the patriarchal structure. 

Such FEAR has over- possessed them and impeded their brain from working and thinking.

Pitiful like beggars as it seems yet their hollow nature is wallowing with inflated self- esteem like Jac Lau.

Reminiscing on old days that will never return.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(04-01-2022, 09:33 PM)Migrant Wrote:  They know the govn better than the present generation. 
From kampong days to now, the country has progressed so much, beyond imagination.
In trust they voted.

They haven't wake up STILL THINK LKY AROUND but is isn't so.

Now LHL fully in charge , totally in the MESS and keep boiling. You bet the so call 4g team don't even know what they doing simply because they are NOT the real politicians , They are just RIDER FOR OWN Benefits , even this PM Lee too , like totally BO CHAP look at him how he sit in the parliament, lie back , legs fully straight resting and Teo another one sit there chilling , Goh C T , Tharman long time never see them in the Parliament

Look at the Parliament now, MORE LIKE just read an announce than debate, even debate also " ownself check ownself "
[+] 3 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

All these oldies may be enjoying good life at this moment.  But, they are dumb and naive, not knowing that their future generations will be gone and destroyed without a decent livelihood. At the rate it is going, FTs will take the biggest pie in our society and our younger generations will only
suffers.
[+] 5 users Like Gemstar's post

they wont wake up for sure....its been brainwashed until very clean....Govt know that also...thats why Gov easily to tell its Citizens do that and do this....
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(21-01-2022, 11:01 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  All these oldies may be enjoying good life at this moment.  But, they are dumb and naive, not knowing that their future generations will be gone and destroyed without a decent livelihood. At the rate it is going, FTs will take the biggest pie in our society and our younger generations will only
suffers.
I concur, that is precisely what is happening here...
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(21-01-2022, 11:13 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  they wont wake up for sure....its been brainwashed until very clean....Govt know that also...thats why Gov easily to tell its Citizens do that and do this....
These oldies having such mindset is the biggest blunder.  Of course they will no longer feel it once they are gone, leaving their younger generations to 
suffer their fate.  A moment to enjoy and a lifetime to suffer.

The old folks trust the brand name that LKY has built up.

After all, we are taking about a brand which have served them well for 30 years.

But these folks will slowly passed on moving forward. Does the new generation still trust the same brand name since they didn't go thru the period which LKY served them?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

New leaders trying to keep Leegacy. But couldnt find a way...all Garbra Zebra.

(21-01-2022, 12:10 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  The old folks trust the brand name that LKY has built up.

After all, we are taking about a brand which have served them well for 30 years.

But these folks will slowly passed on moving forward. Does the new generation still trust the same brand name since they didn't go thru the period which LKY served them?
I hope not.

Got free gifts? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(04-01-2022, 09:33 PM)Migrant Wrote:  They know the govn better than the present generation. 
In trust they voted.

FACT- EVERYTHING is changing. Climate, policies, government, mother and your spouse too.

So, why talk about the past achievements of Mr LKY that is gone? Mr LKY is not LHL at all.

So, the older folks really is out- of- touch and driving the rest of us into the abyss. Maybe it is due to the education propaganda in the 70s?

Including the ungrateful Jac Lau where we fought for higher minimum EP Salary ( from $3600 to $4500)  to protect her daughters from being prostitutes like her mother.

(21-01-2022, 12:34 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Got free gifts? Rotfl

Got get free chicken wings and angpows....

In trust they voted.

But they still didn't know it is not the same gahmen they knew last time. They only know that pinky gives them ang pows, work fare, gst vouchers, u save, etc.

Quite a pathetic lot.

These are the poor PAP had been helping.
The poor and rich are their best supporters.
The break has to be in the middle.
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

Many fresh graduates get contract jobs of 6 months or 9 months. After the contract end, they become jobless again. I don't think those foreigner who work or re-locate here only get such short contract.
Why being Singaporean has to suffer these disadvantages?
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(21-01-2022, 12:50 PM)Dan Wrote:  These are the poor PAP had been helping.
The poor and rich are their best supporters.
The break has to be in the middle.

Sadly to say they will Still the Ruling party , maybe all here RIP they still hold the ruling power.
Why?
They already have some " confirm votes from corporation link with Govt " like " business. You give me some benefits, in return come GE I give my votes " This is quite common in every countries

Than come The people, this is the One than can overthrow the current party BUT dividend as usual.

LKY do mention he not surprise one day PAP will not be ruling party. His for cast always 90 percent correct. I do believe too .
Partly he mention if PAP getting people cannot work as Politicians naturally is a downfall Provided Opposition getting better candidates.

But for me , the opposition parties still.....zzzz

(21-01-2022, 12:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Sadly to say they will Still the Ruling party , maybe all here RIP they still hold the ruling power.
Why?
They already have some " confirm votes from corporation link with Govt " like " business. You give me some benefits, in return come GE I give my votes " This is quite common in every countries

Than come The people, this is the One than can overthrow the current party BUT dividend as usual.

LKY do mention he not surprise one day PAP will not be ruling party. His for cast always 90 percent correct. I do believe too .
Partly he mention if PAP getting people cannot work as Politicians naturally is a downfall Provided Opposition getting better candidates.

But for me , the opposition parties still.....zzzz

We don't need lky to tell us that. History has proven it... No one party can hold on to power forever.

Pap is not infallible. It is only a matter of time... But maybe not in our lifetime.

給很多好处?

(21-01-2022, 01:01 PM)RichDad Wrote:  We don't need lky to tell us that. History has proven it... No one party can hold on to power forever.

Pap is not infallible. It is only a matter of time... But maybe not in our lifetime.

I do hope can witness a History been make to see Greedy PAP been elected voted out A New Gov form but I feel will not happen during my timeline even you and many here.....

(21-01-2022, 12:50 PM)RichDad Wrote:  But they still didn't know it is not the same gahmen they knew last time. They only know that pinky gives them ang pows, work fare, gst vouchers, u save, etc.

Quite a pathetic lot.

Actually is NOT All elderly like these zzzzz uncles and aunties Sheeps.
I noticed recently some elderly already sick of This current PAP " tricks " They also know the Hospital bill PURPOSELY write so much charge so much than put BOLD stated " Gov rebate this and that " Yet other side keep deduct aka CPF

CPF is a thing still in a MESS . Obviously now CPF is NOT your Real retirement asset . This is why Gov never brag much on it
No doubt currently they do show on CPF tell you , CPF is your retriement asset , again indirect tell you top up

(21-01-2022, 12:50 PM)RichDad Wrote:  But they still didn't know it is not the same gahmen they knew last time.  They only know that pinky gives them ang pows, work fare, gst vouchers, u save, etc.

Quite a pathetic lot.
All these funds belong to the Nation and the citizens as a whole.  Giving back to them is what they deserved.  Not to forget that they got their fair share of million-dollar salary too.

(21-01-2022, 01:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually is NOT All elderly like these zzzzz uncles and aunties Sheeps.
I noticed recently some elderly already sick of This current PAP " tricks " They also know the Hospital bill PURPOSELY write so much charge so much than put BOLD stated " Gov rebate this and that " Yet other side keep deduct aka CPF

CPF is a thing still in a MESS . Obviously now CPF is NOT your Real retirement asset . This is why Gov never brag much on it
No doubt currently they do show on CPF tell you , CPF is your retriement asset , again indirect tell you top up

Some old people can learn. Nothing to do with NTU or NUS degree.

So what if those froggies have NTU degree but refused to see facts, use logic, understand past 7 years trend, analyze with probability or remember short history?

That is why some are called Naive, Dumb, Fools and Stoopig.

Including that Malaysian hypocrite and traitor.

It was 60 vs one JBJ

..they BBQ JBJ