Russia allegedly used an illegal vacuum bomb during invasion!

The International Criminal Court has started investigating Russia over potential war crimes the country may have committed during its invasion of Ukraine, after a Ukrainian official claimed that Russia used  an illegal weapon during the war, officials said.

On Monday, Ukraine's ambassador to the U.S., Oksana Markarova, told reporters at the U.S. Capitol  that during Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the former country used a vacuum bomb, in violation of international law.

......A vacuum bomb is a thermobaric weapon that is typically more devastating than traditional bombs as it absorbs the oxygen in a given space to cause a significant blast capable of vaporizing humans.

More at https://shrtco.de/ghumAj

Putin so evil. Poison dissidents, vaporise his neighbours. 101% dictator.

Allegedly means FAKE NEWS lah!
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

Will the icc also look into the vacuum bombs dropped in baghdad, libya, afgan?

Doubt it
[+] 2 users Like simpleman's post

(01-03-2022, 10:19 PM)simpleman Wrote:  Will the icc also look into the vacuum bombs dropped in baghdad, libya, afgan?

Doubt it

Any proof?

really evil bastard…the world will remember him as the worst trash Angry

(01-03-2022, 11:42 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  really evil bastard…the world will remember him as the worst trash Angry

FAKE NEWS lah!

You get so sexcited for what? Rotfl

(01-03-2022, 09:51 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  The International Criminal Court has started investigating Russia over potential war crimes the country may have committed during its invasion of Ukraine, after a Ukrainian official claimed that Russia used  an illegal weapon during the war, officials said.

On Monday, Ukraine's ambassador to the U.S., Oksana Markarova, told reporters at the U.S. Capitol  that during Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the former country used a vacuum bomb, in violation of international law.

......A vacuum bomb is a thermobaric weapon that is typically more devastating than traditional bombs as it absorbs the oxygen in a given space to cause a significant blast capable of vaporizing humans.

More at https://shrtco.de/ghumAj
Are nuclear bombs illegal?

In every war big or small it's a game of cheats.
Your army is small mine is big,I cheat.
Your navy and airforce is smaller than mine, I cheat
I have nuclear you don't, I cheat
I have many subs and aircraft carriers you have little, I cheat
I have lobang for illegals means you don't, I cheat
My generals are well used and experienced
yours are still in showroom conditions never used before, I cheat again.
How to win a fcuking war if you don't cheat?
It's not a game of card you know?

(01-03-2022, 11:44 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  FAKE NEWS lah!

You get so sexcited for what? Rotfl

show proof!