Kamala Harris : Democracy is biggest national security threat!

https://nypost.com/2021/12/26/kamala-har...ty-threat/

During the interview on CBS News’ “Face the Nation,” host Margaret Brennan asked her about the one national security threat that keeps her up at night worrying.

“​Frankly, one of them is our democracy. There is,​ I think, no question in the minds of people who are foreign policy experts that the year 2021 is not the year 2000​,” she said.
[+] 1 user Likes alanis's post

【頭條開講】CIA驚爆!美進入內戰高風險期!賴岳謙:終極解決方案是對外宣戰?內部問題轉化成外部戰亂?@頭條開講

Did she "misspeak"???

I think that is her real thinking!
[+] 1 user Likes alanis's post

If Biden loses midterm election in 2022, I am sure he will replace her as many criticise her performance as a VP,  she has been weak and can’t get along with Uncle Joe, but she said that is all because she’s not white and not a male.

She means threat to democracy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: 8-E357-B1-E-777-C-46-F1-B459-F608-C7039-EC4.jpg]

(28-12-2021, 12:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  She means threat to democracy.

You can read her mind?  Huh

[Image: 446-F26-E1-8246-4895-9148-F8-FD750035-BA.jpg]

[Image: EBA7685-C-00-C0-4796-838-F-379-F764-F31-B1.jpg]

(28-12-2021, 12:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 446-F26-E1-8246-4895-9148-F8-FD750035-BA.jpg]

[Image: EBA7685-C-00-C0-4796-838-F-379-F764-F31-B1.jpg]

She had an affair with 60 yo Sam Francisco mayor Willie Brown

(28-12-2021, 11:09 AM)kokee Wrote:  those  who can migrate are middle to upper class fo HK people, sold their HK property for few 10 millions to get their freedom.
commies here use BS communist fake & lie video, only brainless cannot analyse believe their lies in almost all their posts.
how about HK people their cpf? due to HSI is almost the worst index this yr, every HK cpf member lost $5400 this yr? how about next yr or so? money still there or robbers took it?
all the moronic commies here can only rely on personal lies in all their own threads, why? because only morons believe in all their moronic fake lies.
china not pokai now? try every means & ways to dig & rob now.

【交出強積金助力祖國】港人明年認購大陸「政策性」銀行債券

【交出強積金助力祖國】港人明年認購大陸「政策性」銀行債券

惊人的原因: 为什么香港具有极好的民主化基础,却出现“民主变独裁”的倒退?

惊人的原因: 为什么香港具有极好的民主化基础,却出现“民主变独裁”的倒退?

dont want democracy, then brainless here want communist dictatorship or emperor?
commies here spam BS to brainwash know nut morons here.
have choice, freedom & human right, dont want? want slavery life?
all these moronic commies just lick everyday, fat & wet dream to be master? all these slaves here.

(28-12-2021, 12:10 PM)kokee Wrote:  dont want democracy, then brainless here want communist dictatorship or emperor?
all these moronic commies just lick everyday, fat & wet dream to be master? all these slaves here.

HK is under China already, must follow the order from Beijing what…all these Hongkies who dunt like have already migrated to Britain, Canada, the US, Australia and NZ.

(28-12-2021, 11:42 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  If Biden loses midterm election in 2022, I am sure he will replace her as many criticise her performance as a VP,  she has been weak and can’t get along with Uncle Joe, but she said that is all because she’s not white and not a male.

I think Kamala Harris, does not mince her words when she said Pre. Joe Biden cannot get along with her is because she is not white and is a woman.... Clapping Laughing

HK, not 50 yrs no change? now not even 25 yrs yet, so worry, panic & desperate?
why commies here none of them want to bring their children back to china to worship their great master & land? hahaaa. but they hope all the morons here will do so.
below is next gen of HK people today, their life, who care, good luck, this is dream of commies here for brainless, they post lies & BS in almost all their posts here.

军国主义洗脑从娃娃抓起!中国孩子从小被灌输效忠党国思想,爱党爱国仇恨民主自由世界…

(28-12-2021, 12:10 PM)kokee Wrote:  dont want democracy, then brainless here want communist dictatorship or emperor?

20 years of "freedom and democracy" under USA :

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig...1185280705]

(28-12-2021, 12:23 PM)kokee Wrote:  HK, not 50 yrs no change? now not even 25 yrs yet, so worry, panic & desperate?
why commies here none of them want to bring their children back to china to worship their great master & land? hahaaa. but they hope all the morons here will do so.
below is next gen of HK people today, their life, who care, good luck, this is dream of commies here for brainless, they post lies & BS in almost all their posts here.

The US wanted to start a colour revolution in HK, 20k CIA agents were there giving money and instructions thousands of youths how to burn down shops, MTR stations and block travellers in international airport….. which forced China to take control of the situation and bring HK back 27 years earlier.

Kamala Harris : Democracy is biggest national security threat!

A slip of her tongue of what she truly feel. 

Disunited Shite of Assmerica has been and is global

Assmerica is imploding

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(28-12-2021, 12:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Kamala Harris : Democracy is biggest national security threat!

A slip of her tongue of what she truly feel. 

Disunited Shite of Assmerica has been and is global security threat

Assmerica is imploding 
??????????????????? Thinking Thinking

(28-12-2021, 12:22 PM)debono Wrote:  I think Kamala Harris, does not mince her words when she said Pre. Joe Biden cannot get along with her is because she is not white and is a woman.... Clapping Laughing

White American are just make use of Brown Harris to pretend that US is a mutl racial country

What Kamala Harris said is actually the brutal truth. Just look at what kind of damages US and its allies have done to so many countries under the cover of democracy............... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(28-12-2021, 12:59 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  White American are just make use of Brown Harris to pretend that US is a mutl racial country

The USA is supposed to be a multi racial country, but in reality it is far from it.....there are still pockets of American who believe in white supremacy..  Angry crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(28-12-2021, 01:04 PM)debono Wrote:  The USA is supposed to be a multi racial country, but in reality it is far from it.....there are still pockets of American who believe in white supremacy..  Angry crying
On the contrary I believe there is a large pocket of Americans aiming for white supremacy - easily in the region of 50%....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(28-12-2021, 01:04 PM)debono Wrote:  The USA is supposed to be a multi racial country, but in reality it is far from it.....there are still pockets of American who believe in white supremacy..  Angry crying

How many "pockets"?

How big are the "pockets"?

(28-12-2021, 01:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  On the contrary I believe there is a large pocket of Americans aiming for white supremacy - easily in the region of 50%....... Rolleyes

[Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-R2zf8j-Bd-Z1-Lr-Bb2...ONh-Ru.jpg]

(28-12-2021, 01:12 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-R2zf8j-Bd-Z1-Lr-Bb2...ONh-Ru.jpg]

[Image: m-02-d-20190610-t-2-i-1396445868-w-780-f...D34420.jpg]
[Image: image-4.jpg]

(28-12-2021, 01:13 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: m-02-d-20190610-t-2-i-1396445868-w-780-f...D34420.jpg]
[Image: image-4.jpg]

https://nypost.com/2021/12/01/majority-o...reat-poll/