Katong girls bike-vs-car saga pleads guilty
Cool 

15 Feb 2024 - The driver Elaine Michele Ow, 49, has pleaded guilty to one charge of committing a rash act to endanger the personal safety of others. She had attempted to disengage several times during the altercation on June 2, 2023. involving the lawyer-cyclist 32 yr ols Nicolette Tan Shi-en in East Coast Road. The case was adjourned to March 8 for mitigation and further submissions.

In video footage from a camera fixed on the bike that was shown in court, lawyer-cyclist Tan could be heard saying “Excuse me, watch it!”.....After nudging the car forward, the court saw the cyclist, she jump onto the bonnet of the car, holding on to the car’s windscreen wiper.

Big Grin

[Image: dashcam.gif]

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...o-rash-act

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

If Ow were to jam brake the lawyer ?? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes itangg12's post

(16-02-2024, 11:31 AM)Manthink Wrote:  15 Feb 2024 - The driver Elaine Michele Ow, 49, has pleaded guilty to one charge of committing a rash act to endanger the personal safety of others. She had attempted to disengage several times during the altercation on June 2, 2023. involving the lawyer-cyclist 32 yr ols Nicolette Tan Shi-en in East Coast Road. The case was adjourned to March 8 for mitigation and further submissions. In video footage from a camera fixed on the bike that was shown in court, lawyer-cyclist Tan could be heard saying “Excuse me, watch it!”.....After nudging the car forward, the court saw the cyclist, she jump onto the bonnet of the car, holding on to the car’s windscreen wiper.

The lawyer was extremely antagonistic, so how on earth did she escape with an acquittal? The driver made several attempts to diffuse the situation, but the aggressor would have none of it.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Lawyer also one kind, jump onto bonnet knowing it has to be a rash act that endangers herself, her rash act charge should not hv been withdrawn

Obviously, the prosecutor is biased or never grow a common sense brain

SMH

(16-02-2024, 11:47 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The lawyer was extremely antagonistic, so how on earth did she escape with an acquittal? The driver made several attempts to diffuse the situation, but the aggressor would have none of it.
You blind or what? She is charged for harassment and is still at pre-trial stage

(16-02-2024, 11:47 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The lawyer was extremely antagonistic, so how on earth did she escape with an acquittal? The driver made several attempts to diffuse the situation, but the aggressor would have none of it.

I think the judge after seeing bedio also has a good laugh  Big Grin an acquittal won't stop the nightmare she having since the fiasco that for sure, Ow definitely can sleep well Big Grin

Whose meow meow more smelly? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Stupid new citizens

(16-02-2024, 11:59 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You blind or what? She is charged for harassment and is still at pre-trial stage

Are you brain dead?  I was referring to the lawyer’s charge over the "rash act" that was withdrawn i.e. she was given the equivalent of an acquittal for it; she got off scot-free for clinging onto the moving car. Why on earth are you talking about the separate harassment charge? Are you senile?

(16-02-2024, 12:19 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Are you brain dead?  I was referring to the lawyer’s charge over the "rash act" that was withdrawn i.e. she was given the equivalent of an acquittal for it; she got off scot-free for clinging onto the moving car. Why on earth are you talking about the separate harassment charge? Are you senile?
Then dont use the word "escape"

She still has the harassment charge to answer for

How is the harassment charge separate? 

You know law or not, Israehell genocide sympathiser

(16-02-2024, 12:10 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Whose meow meow more smelly? Big Grin

Think the sweaty one  Big Grin

(16-02-2024, 12:33 PM)itangg12 Wrote:  Think the sweaty one  Big Grin

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

In this forum bro placebo knows which thread has a meow meow to smell... Big Grin

(16-02-2024, 12:31 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Then dont use the word "escape" She still has the harassment charge to answer for How is the harassment charge separate? You know law or not, Israehell genocide sympathiser

It is clear now that I am dealing with a terrorist in hiding in S'pore. A sympathiser of fellow religious extremists in Gaza.

(16-02-2024, 12:31 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Then dont use the word "escape"
She still has the harassment charge to answer for
How is the harassment charge separate? 
You know law or not, Israehell genocide sympathiser

The lawyer escaped the rash act, you imbecile.

(16-02-2024, 02:28 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The lawyer escaped the rash act, you imbecile.
Name calling will not get you anywhere

(16-02-2024, 02:09 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It is clear now that I am dealing with a terrorist in hiding in S'pore. A sympathiser of fellow religious extremists in Gaza.

The ICJ said so, you ignorant blind genocide sympathiser!

Those cyclist suck. They should go to less busy road and broader one to cycle like Seletar or Changi coastal road or Mandai. I m cyclist too.

Sillypore road too small n congested.

(16-02-2024, 02:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Name calling will not get you anywhere

You started this shit, why are you crying when I am only returning the "favour"?

(16-02-2024, 02:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  The ICJ said so, you ignorant blind genocide sympathiser!

Spoken like a true religious (I won't mention the religion) terrorist.

(16-02-2024, 03:13 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You started this shit, why are you crying when I am only returning the "favour"?

I cry?? You must be hallucinating, Df!!

(16-02-2024, 03:14 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Spoken like a true religious (I won't mention the religion) terrorist.
You are a Nazi genocidal sympathiser!!