Why foreigners should never invest in China - you will lose big.

https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2021/06...-in-china/

It is not people should never invest in China.
It is over.
Xi is part of the Alliance taking out Davos and soon other parts shall be hit.
Remember Klaus schwab and Lagarde representing UN and European central Banks went to Rothchild island in Greenland to receive their marching orders.
Davos meet postponed again.
US Treasury without the Federal reserve is now situated at Nevada.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2021-12-25-04-08-35.png]

(25-12-2021, 04:09 AM)singlon Wrote:  It is not people should never invest in China.
It is over.
Xi is part of the Alliance taking out Davos and soon other parts shall be hit.
Remember Klaus schwab and Lagarde representing UN and European central Banks went to Rothchild island in Greenland to receive their marching orders.
Davos meet postponed again.
US Treasury without the Federal reserve is now situated at Nevada.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2021-12-25-04-08-35.png]

I still can remember Cirstenw telling some "fake" high profile intelligent that Xi together US, russia and TW is taking out CCP and the cabal there etc etc.. not going to mention all as it can be sensitive to some people. nothing happened . Now I am treating every "intelligent" they said with a pinch of salt  nudie

(25-12-2021, 03:55 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2021/06...vest-in-ch
Australia lies

Smile

(25-12-2021, 09:16 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Australia lies

The article could be true or untrue depending on what happens and what China govt does.

I am.invested in HK listed China companies.
I have confidence I their business the main risk is the China govt which is unpredictable and overbearing. Just like education sector.which they destroyed overnight. You don't know who or what they will destroy next.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

invest in a lawless, no freedom & human right country, insane?
anything happen politically between china & any country, sure kena. now china is almost enemy of the world today?
china company can switch from private to state owned anytime, your investment?
why almost no one invest in NK, Iran?
true color when time comes, hooligan & gangster.

just because China property collapse, 'expert' say don't invest in China? Rotfl 
Wonder who created BRICS? and wonder the 'C' stands for what? many of these 'gurus' are horse back cannon. In any investment there are ups and down, make and break. SG is save to invest? Hyflux is a very good example.

Ai ya.. Invest anywhere also got risk..

Invest in Azzie, you get fine 640m..

Invest in India, you get sued immediately by their high court after you take over a local bank..

Invest in Brazil, you get sued, for bribing local officials (which is a norm locally)..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

very dangerous, bettet stay far far, dun invest, dun go near, dun even think of it.

(25-12-2021, 10:38 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ai ya.. Invest anywhere also got risk..

Invest in Azzie, you get fine 640m..

Invest in India, you get sued immediately by their high court after you take over a local bank..

Invest in Brazil, you get sued, for bribing local officials (which is a norm locally)..

I think they are referring to systemic risks for stock investors.

Australia merely applied their tax laws not invebt new regulation to go after a group of companies. China is inventing a  lot of new regulations that have crushing impact on stocks 

Brazil is due to the actions of the investor itself which took part in bribery...anywhere jn the world you do this you jeopardise yourself.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-12-2021, 10:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think they are referring to systemic risks for stock investors.

Australia merely applied their tax laws not invebt new regulation to go after a group of companies. China is inventing a  lot of new regulations that have crushing impact on stocks 

Brazil is due to the actions of the investor itself which took part in bribery...anywhere jn the world you do this you jeopardise yourself.

For Australia, if there is an existing tax law but not enforced (Our GLC is one that won't be the 1st to break the law, but if everyone does it, they have to follow the norm) and suddenly a strict enforcement is carried out, how diff is it from inventing a new regulation??

Same argument for the Brazil case, if everyone bribed in order to get business and anti bribery law is not enforced, GLC is following the norm.

Even for systemic risks, who can forget our CLOB saga.. Or US govt trying to delist China companies listed in NYSE..

I am saying all these are part of the risk when doing business/invest, be it in any country..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..