Kelvin : I teach you how to get 6% Guaranteed..here is the secret

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Hi kelvin.

Why dun sgbutt summarize for us? I won't go and click to support that guy.

Ignore List: Oyk

(10-04-2024, 01:28 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why dun sgbutt summarize for us? I won't go and click to support that guy.

Smile Smart , yea DON'T CLICK or else You will get to see his another video on your youtube. This is how youtube works.

Kelwin playing fire by teaching others how to play with fire? If lose money look for who?

TLDR. TS can summarise the gist of it? If you will be investing?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I go through this bigfundr and list my own perceived disadvantages

1. Minimum withdrawal $20 then can withdraw. Minimum investment start from $1000 so cannot test water say use $100
2. Monies must go into bigfundr account first before you can bid for deals
3. Showstopper for me. When new deals appear you must fast leg fast hands invest else monies filled up close deal. If you working full-time where got so much time keep waiting for new deals appear?
4. Maxi-Cash not bank they are more like Syfe, StashAway so how much faith you all have if borrower default go bankrupt?

Summary property developer do projects halfway no monies. For various reasons banks don't lend them. Hence they borrow from private lenders. Bigfundr step into this void. They do lend after due diligence checks. Those monies come from bigfundr customers. If borrower go bankrupt Maxi-Cash guarantee pay us back.

How do they perfect the timing between borrowing and lending? If the developer needs 100m immediately, how to raise that amount in a short time?

(25-05-2022, 11:01 AM)talky Wrote:  from sim lim tower or any gdb shops or ntuc ?

(10-04-2024, 02:38 PM)sgh Wrote:  I go through this bigfundr and list my own perceived disadvantages

1. Minimum withdrawal $20 then can withdraw. Minimum investment start from $1000 so cannot test water say use $100
3. Showstopper for me. When new deals appear you must fast leg fast hands invest else monies filled up close deal. If you working full-time where got so much time keep waiting for new deals appear?
4. Maxi-Cash not bank they are more like Syfe, StashAway so how much faith you all have if borrower default go bankrupt?

(10-04-2024, 02:41 PM)sgh Wrote:  Summary property developer do projects halfway no monies. For various reasons banks don't lend them. Hence they borrow from private lenders. Bigfundr step into this void. They do lend after due diligence checks. Those monies come from bigfundr customers. If borrower go bankrupt Maxi-Cash guarantee pay us back.

6% for sure...................but capital sum gone.................only goons will trust this Kelvin clown guy...........

(10-04-2024, 02:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How do they perfect the timing between borrowing and lending? If the developer needs 100m immediately, how to raise that amount in a short time?

That is their fund manager job to do that. From customers point of view you just wait for deals to appear to bid before it is gone.

It is same as local SingFinance HL Finance etc which serve SME customers. They big customers immediately offer high FD rates. Once fill up remove the FD promo.

Sounds risky. Dealing with developers with cash flow problems, and banks dun want lend. Guarantee is done by xxxxx.

(10-04-2024, 02:38 PM)sgh Wrote:  I go through this bigfundr and list my own perceived disadvantages

Sounds like funding societies.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(10-04-2024, 03:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Sounds risky. Dealing with developers with cash flow problems, and banks dun want lend. Guarantee is done by xxxxx.

Hehehehe so when read headlines guaranteed must probe further. In this case it is guaranteed but by Maxi-Cash themselves. And say if one month only two deals you need stuck monies inside bigfundr account so can quickly bid for it. Only monies inside account can you bid for the deal. While waiting those monies inside bigfundr account earn zero interest.

I think the strategy is workable provided the manager does its due diligence on the fianncial side.

Because this is dealing with hard assets . If the developer default just take all the assets, sell off and recover the debt...

So long as the manager properly value the assets to make sure that even if there is default everything can be recovered.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

sgbutt is a gambler.

Ignore List: Oyk