Kelvin discusses market crash with SG Budget Babe but he looks distracted

His ears also looks red since he last met Budget Babe.
Wonder why. 

Thinking

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I watch these young people put hard earned money into crytos and using all the technical terms terra anchor luna etc.

Incredibly these people think 20% return in crypto as savings think it is something normal.

And they are also talking about "living through this crash in crypto market...grow stronger and come back in crypto".

Has it ever occurred to them.the whole crypto domain is rubbish and just a fad.

Also, the idea that Nasdaq is cheap because it fell 30% has to be debunked. It rose 80% from very elevated levels and after that only fell 30%. The reason why people are feeling "pian" is because most typical investor rush in near the peak and they buy the most stock  when market is high.

They think 30% drop is painful.
But long term investors who have been investing and holding for decades are sitting on mountains of profits even with a 30% drop are still waiting for right time to buy.

Those who have studied  2000 crash 1997 crash 2008 crash ..know how to manage type of situation and be patient.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

We are only in potentially initial stages of downturn and these young investors scream "pain".

What if selloff goes the full distance.
You have to manage your assets and funds to survive....because shit happens...that is why we buy insurance...why we wear seat belts, why we protect ourselves.

[Image: MTvJA7K.jpg]

Kelvin explains Luna UST anchor protocol.
Toward end of video he explains the risk of collapse but he thinks it is small so he put in 10K.

It turned out UST collapsed on Friday so he lost his 10K.

He looks distracted because he must have lost big money.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Concept is still alive in the final onslaught
CBDC
when u see IMF chief shouting her lungs out abt some sort new across border payment
u must know her days when the IMF says we must not waste the opportunity prevailing
is Hard to bear.
I remember the Great reset when being rollout each sung with gusto the GREAT opportunity the plandemic
gave them
Putin s is now being struck out of the register of the WEF roll.
all others like mother is J E W and being a student of Klaus schwab cannot
we wait.

sotong
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-01-08-21-56.png]

Singapoore has many many students of sotong
for ex.:

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-13-04-13-56.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-13-04-12-40.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-13-04-24-19.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-11-13-56-36.png]

(15-05-2022, 07:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Kelvin explains Luna UST anchor protocol.
Toward end of video he explains the risk of collapse but he thinks it is small so he put in 10K.

It turned out UST collapsed on Friday so he lost his 10K.

Kelvin is still young and he earns enough with his Youtube. But not everyone is like him. Those youngsters out there should not blindly follow.