Keppel : Letting corrupt executives off with a warning is WRONG..

Already decided, nobody get to change it else management and them also a issue..

Rotten tomatoes

"Any country including Singapore is highly ranked in worlds  crony capitalism, the prevention of corruption becomes backwater.

A recent example of CPIB issuing a stern warnings to 6 KOM corrupted CEOs instead of a criminal court trial."

The-Economist-World-s-Crony-Capitalism-Index-No-3-Singapore#:

(29-01-2023, 08:41 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Already decided, nobody get to change it else management and them also a issue..

Ya, Brazil side  announced case settled, fine paid so Singapore side no case mean no charge lah...

Criminal justice system

If you look at a systemic level, at the highest level, you talk about "the criminal justice system".

We have the police who investigate in accordance with the legal framework for police investigations. The Attorney-General's Chambers (AGC) makes the charging decision based on (1) available evidence; and (2) public interest. The trial courts consider the sufficiency of the evidence and the legal issues. The appellate courts review the decision of the trial court..

This case shows that the criminal justice system as a whole works."

Home Affairs and Law Minister
K. Shanmugam

Singapore practices "The Law of The Jungle."

"While CPIB states that the matter is “complex and transnational”, involving multiple authorities and witnesses from several countries. Many have pointed out that KOM had already pleaded guilty to the offences in a plea agreement with the United States Department of Justice (DoJ).

Furthermore, one of the six was a DoJ’s prosecution witness who had testified against the other five.

Former Singtel CEO and former Chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS), Lee Hsien Yang, commented that the decision not to prosecute will “cause more damage” to Singapore’s reputation than the reprehensible acts that were perpetrated and that it “stands in stark contrast” to Singapore’s widely touted policy of zero tolerance to corruption."
https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...corruption.

(01-02-2023, 03:19 AM)Scythian Wrote:  "While CPIB states that the matter is “complex and transnational”, involving multiple authorities and witnesses from several countries. Many have pointed out that KOM had already pleaded guilty to the offences in a plea agreement with the United States Department of Justice (DoJ).

Furthermore, one of the six was a DoJ’s prosecution witness who had testified against the other five.

Former Singtel CEO and former Chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS), Lee Hsien Yang, commented that the decision not to prosecute will “cause more damage” to Singapore’s reputation than the reprehensible acts that were perpetrated and that it “stands in stark contrast” to Singapore’s widely touted policy of zero tolerance to corruption."
https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...corruption.

PM LHL..... 

[Image: lee-hsien-loong-clown-wave.gif]

top guns in keppel and all other temasick companies cannot be charged because indirectly it will implicate govt (run by men in white (colour suggests clean no corruption).
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

(01-02-2023, 01:24 PM)A2Z Wrote:  top guns in keppel and all other temasick companies cannot be charged because indirectly it will implicate govt (run by men in white (colour suggests clean no corruption).

"Their silence gives consent"

(01-02-2023, 01:24 PM)A2Z Wrote:  top guns in keppel and all other temasick companies cannot be charged because indirectly it will implicate govt (run by men in white (colour suggests clean no corruption).

You Spot on! This is what my rich uncle mention.

[Image: 0638-F167-B4-F3-4969-B170-736793-DC6-ED2.jpg]

(25-01-2023, 09:44 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  The identities of the alleged 6 are provided here:

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...edia-trust ( scroll all the way down to kurtz's post)
Should name and shame them if they are indeed the ones!

(03-02-2023, 02:12 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  [Image: 0638-F167-B4-F3-4969-B170-736793-DC6-ED2.jpg]

All went hiding becoz they made a mockery of Singapore legal system

"The values of Singapore's founding generation of leaders have been scrupulously adhered to by successive generations of leaders and are like "religious commandments""

- Law Minister K Shanmugan

(03-02-2023, 02:12 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  [Image: 0638-F167-B4-F3-4969-B170-736793-DC6-ED2.jpg]

It seems like even officials are afraid to antagonize them.

Since ex President Lula da Silva was sentenced to ,,9 years jail involving Petrobras Corruption

KOM 6 CEOs should join Lula in prison too.

Govt stand on this is that there is no evidence anyone or business received the bribes and as such, the 6 KOM CEOs cannot be charged.

(04-02-2023, 01:45 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  Should name and shame them if they are indeed the ones!

"More NEPOTISM in Singapore -- S R Nathan's Daughter Appointed Supreme Court CEO
Thread starterCPT (NS) BRANDON  Start dateJan 24, 2013"
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/more-ne...%2C%202013

Morale of the story is you go bribe ppl is ok, but accept bribe is not ok..

Next time try to bribe GIC ppl to get favor. If kena charge, quote Keppel case as precedence.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

"Keppel Corp chairman to stand down
Lee Boon Yang, who previously held several ministerial positions in the Singapore government, is stepping down in April amid renewed public interest in the corruption scandal tainting the group’s offshore and marine arm
24 Feb 2021
NEWS
Dr Lee’s reign as Keppel non-executive chairman overlapped with several Keppel O&M transactions in Brazil that were subject to a cross-border anti-corruption probe"
https://lloydslist.maritimeintelligence....on%20probe

https://theindependent.sg/mystery-about-...ts-deeper/