Keppel saga: Lim Tean whacks PAP lackey IndraLee Rajah 9696!

[Image: vqWmSf7.png]

nearly 30 min Vid at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...ts-the-eye
[+] 3 users Like fuch_asia's post

The Plp Ah nee nee really is a useless, nikampoop and she dont even know what she is talking most of the time.

Laughing

Mr LKY and this Current PAP is very different

Only that Malaysian Traitor do not have conscience, moral compass

and ethics will say Current PAP done well

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Many pap people just answer to the top they don’t act independently

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-02-2023, 06:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Many pap people just answer to the top they don’t act independently

If the PAP people just cannot act independently and only answerable to the top, then it is mockery of the system........ Laughing

If there are still new evidence found which means that their 5 years investigations and verdicts were not conclusive.

What were they doing in the past 5 years?

Wasting time and money
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(10-02-2023, 05:19 PM)fuch_asia Wrote:  [Image: vqWmSf7.png]

Fark PAP!!!!!!
[+] 2 users Like Reddishday's post

(10-02-2023, 07:16 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
If there are still new evidence found which means that their 5 years investigations and verdicts were not conclusive.

What were they doing in the past 5 years?

Wasting time and money

5 long years and not enough evidence, what a shame............ Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitize...309557089/

whacks got fark use ?

the life go on.

Well said

(10-02-2023, 09:57 PM)debono Wrote:  5 long years and not enough evidence, what a shame............ Rotfl
From the video, it seems Lim is implying Ms Indanree Rajah is totally good for nothing.

In another word " useless"

He's not afraid at all, how can he said that?

A dog will bark for its master mah! Big Grin

(10-02-2023, 09:57 PM)debono Wrote:  5 long years and not enough evidence, what a shame............ Rotfl

Time to change liao lah! Big Grin

(11-02-2023, 06:07 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  A dog will bark for its master mah! Big Grin

This is a large group outside and inside all barking without sense.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(11-02-2023, 04:42 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
From the video, it seems Lim is implying Ms Indanree Rajah is totally good for nothing.

In another word " useless"

He's not afraid at all, how can he said that?

Mr Lim Tean is a lawyer by training, therefore he knows where the OB markers are, and is confident that his inputs do not carry any misconduct and thence not abusive..... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(11-02-2023, 08:10 AM)debono Wrote:  Mr Lim Tean is a lawyer by training, therefore he knows where the OB markers are, and if confident that his inputs do not carry any misconduct and thence not abusive..... Clapping

This is the best time for CNN to interview PM Lee about Singapore economy and GDP..

PAP = UMNO of Singapore

(11-02-2023, 08:05 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  This is a large group outside and inside all barking without sense.

Dogs only know how to bark mah! Big Grin What more do you expect leh?  Thinking Their masters will pat their heads while they wag their tails lah!  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(11-02-2023, 08:10 AM)debono Wrote:  Mr Lim Tean is a lawyer by training, therefore he knows where the OB markers are, and if confident that his inputs do not carry any misconduct and thence not abusive..... Clapping

in fact why the lau char bor answering, the SHameless should be the one to answer but this case is too obvious for him to deny thus lau char bor kenna arrowed.  THe whole KOM saga will open a Pandora box never in the history before if only one day it really opens up. BUT you know i know it will never be........... Just wonder with such big sum, is there any kick back involved????

GO watch THE PREISDENT's MEN and you could get some clue there Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes kc172021's post

(10-02-2023, 10:12 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitize...309557089/

They will find someway to jail Lim Tean

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

talk so much later will kena charge for "copying answer during Primary 3 exam" or "kope office stationary like ball pen" etc etc.

hahahahaha

Pls give him a podium to air his view in the big house and be heard
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(11-02-2023, 01:04 PM)Ola Wrote:  You are a PAP Dog

been licking your masters smelly toes for past 4 years

and even clean their smelly backside like a moron idiot

with your dimwit son tagging and learning like you.

Good rebuttal, he deserves it.............. Clapping

go lim tean go!!!!!!

(11-02-2023, 01:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  They will find someway to jail Lim Tean

Not if Lim Tean did not cross the OB marker.......................... Big Grin

"In court testimony, Keppel Offshore’s agent, Zwi Skornicki, said top executives authorized him to pay bribes on behalf of the company.

Skornicki reportedly told the judge that five Keppel executives were involved:

Chow Yew Yuen, Keppel Offshore & Marine CEO
Tong Chong Heong, former senior executive at Keppel Offshore’s parent company, Keppel Corporation
Tay Kim Hock, former CEO of Keppel Fels Brasil (Keppel Offshore’s Brazil operating unit)
Kwok Kai Choong, then-current CEO at Keppel Fels Brasil
Choo Chiau Beng, a former Keppel Corp CEO, then serving as the non-resident ambassador to Brazil
The day Bloomberg’s report appeared, Keppel Corporation issued a statement through the Singapore stock exchange denying the allegations.

The statement said,

Keppel refers to the Bloomberg article dated 3 August 2016 reporting allegations made by Mr Zwi Skornicki in criminal proceedings brought against him in Brazil. Keppel strongly denies the allegations reportedly made that Keppel executives authorized Mr Skornicki to pay bribes on its behalf. None of the individuals named in the article, including the current CEO of Keppel Offshore and Marine Mr Chow Yew Yuen, have ever authorized Mr Skornicki to make any payments as bribes.

Three months later, in October 2016, Keppel Corporation issued another statement through the stock exchange that said an internal investigation showed that “certain transactions” associated with Skornicki “may be suspicious.”"

https://fcpablog.com/2018/01/02/at-keppe....%E2%80%9D

No reply yet...

(12-02-2023, 09:18 AM)FangFang Wrote:  No reply yet...

Possible answer,
they did not take the money, they do to make business for the country.