Keppel vs Iswaran which is worse?

What do you think?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Why waste time on this?

If it is just tickets, vip room and overseas trips, why need so many farking months to investigate?

More than meets the eye

YAWN!

(19-01-2024, 11:26 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why waste time on this?

If it is just tickets, vip room and overseas trips, why need so many farking months to investigate?

More than meets the eye

YAWN!
depends on each angle u look at it

ex hk chief executive who was denied the chance to taste the famous ah wah bak kutee at tg pagar was jailed becos he accepted  free offers to use the yatch n luxurious stay in bungalow.

but somehow later was aquitted ater waste some yrs inside the prison

Keppel is blatant corruption.
Iswaran should learn from the 2 hidout ministers. Both used the wives name to rent.
Iswaran should make his wife collect and ask for the freebies!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(19-01-2024, 11:19 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What do you think?

Iswaran is the worst because 60% will always believe that he is innocent even he is guilty.

Keppel is STat Board but 6 old man

Iswaran is PAP Minister but 1 old man

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Don't think Keppel corp is stat board. Stat board is like NPark, NEA, NUS A-Star, Lta...
Kep Corp is a public listed company.

(19-01-2024, 06:52 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Don't think Keppel corp is stat board. Stat board is like NPark, NEA, NUS A-Star, Lta...
Kep Corp is a public listed company.

Fake Public Listed Company, lah

Keppel Corp a good example of how companies can pivot, grow new capabilities: Chan Chun Sing | The Straits Times

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?