Money is tempting and changes a person

Can see in real life what money has done to PnP members

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

Smile

is about CONTROL rah.

my RICH Uncle still faithful to his wife. I also never caught him " eat outside " if got I can threaten my uncle hehe but so far never for many years.

No wonder our rich ministars have changed for the wor** after they managed to get multi million salaries

there two kinds of successful individual

one did it for money and status
the other did it for the good of the community

same as there are two type of Gods

one is heavenly

the other is SATAN

(19-07-2023, 05:21 PM)klat Wrote:  Can see in real life what money has done to PnP members

Money makes the devil work lah! Big Grin

(19-07-2023, 07:15 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Money makes the devil work lah! Big Grin

there is a saying
the root to all evil is money
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Smile

I watched this movie already few times , last time CH 5 also got shown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znmZoVkCjpI

This is the Movie which make me know about 7 Sins. Got one thing I attend one course , I mention 7 sins lol the trainer told me oh you must be christian I told him nope. I told him I know 7 Sins is from that movie. Than he say " orrrr "

(19-07-2023, 07:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile

I watched this movie already few times , last time CH 5 also got shown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znmZoVkCjpI

This is the Movie which make me know about 7 Sins.  Got one thing I attend one course , I mention 7 sins lol the trainer told me oh you must be christian I told him nope. I told him I know 7 Sins is from that movie. Than he say " orrrr "

that is the poison we all ingested after we all ate................. THAT Forbidden fruit

Money is king, but the king is in jail now

Rotfl

Smile
actually is like this.

Like my idol Elon M, what is money to him? Currently WORLD Richest man in the world even richer than Bill Gates.

Why he keep doing space stuff? AI etc ? Of course all these in future will bring money to him but on the same time
He want " Status " which literally he already have as you can see every Country Politicians can't wait to meet him tell him hey come to my country set up Tesla plants etc.

qianbushiwangneng,
meiqianshiwangwangbuneng....