Kim Jong Un will be quickly annihilated is he dares start a war...

https://www.deccanherald.com/world/kim-j...os-2963001

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

In 1950, that's what the Assmerican claimed also!  Rotfl

(03-04-2024, 06:23 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  In 1950, that's what the Assmerican claimed also!  Rotfl

Do you know in 1950s N and S had same level.of industrialisation.

In 2024 the level of industrialisation in S. Korea is 500 times that of  N.korea.

In Ukraine war S. Korea is one of the big supplier of weapons to Ukraine because it can churn out alot in a short time.

https://m-en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20231205000300315

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

They will be backed up by China. No worries.

Ignore List: Oyk

(03-04-2024, 07:15 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  They will be backed up by China. No worries.

and Russia!  Big Grin

China will allow NK to unify with SK. Of course NK take control la

Smile

(03-04-2024, 07:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Do you know in 1950s N and S had same level.of industrialisation.

In 2024 the level of industrialisation in S. Korea is 500 times that of  N.korea.

In Ukraine war S. Korea is one of the big supplier of weapons to Ukraine because it can churn out alot in a short time.

https://m-en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20231205000300315

Us talk very big. After they help in Ukraine and the results? Still losing right?

China wil always loves to back-up rogues like North Korea, Russia and Myanmar.

What are the chances North Korea will lose when war come ?....

(03-04-2024, 07:15 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  They will be backed up by China. No worries.
... and Russia! Who dare fight against China Russia with N Korea joining the war - only kamikaze for S Korea. Notice US can't even fight the Talibans & Houthis - imagine fighting two other world powers simultaneously!!!! Go and figure out!

(03-04-2024, 09:31 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  ... and Russia! Who dare fight against China Russia with N Korea joining the war - only kamikaze for S Korea. Notice US can't even fight the Talibans & Houthis - imagine fighting two other world powers simultaneously!!!! Go and figure out!

China and Russia would love to use NK to fight a proxy war with US, SK, Japan and OZ if the kangaroos are tired of living. This is same like US using Ukraine to fight proxy war with Russia.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-04-2024, 07:45 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  China wil always loves to back-up rogues like North Korea, Russia and Myanmar.

Like USA always backup Israel which target children and women. Means what?

most important Pui Kia got nuke.

if u got nuke ppl respect u.. just throw one at NY.. then people cannot stay there for 500yrs..

i suggest sillypore go nuke also.

then we dont need so many NS. just a few nuke see indo and malaysia scare or not.

(03-04-2024, 09:11 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  What are the chances North Korea will lose when war come ?....
Any answer?

(03-04-2024, 07:45 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  China wil always loves to back-up rogues like North Korea, Russia and Myanmar.

China all along has 8 enemies of hostilities.
China actually loves Biden a lot due to his stupidity in succumbing to the Jews.

Now how many enemies does China has now.
真的是天上掉下来的馅饼。 
Even LKY also didn’t believe got such a good thing.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"