Kim Lim reveals her personal life and hardships

[Image: 13Zmkuu.jpg]

Local billionaire heiress Kim Lim has turned 30. Here, she answers some intimate questions about her life

How Kim Lim starts her mornings

“Check my phone, eat my Ssunsu ginseng jelly, and take my vitamins.”

In case you’re wondering, Ssunsu (pronounced Sun-Su) is a health food brand, her latest venture under her holding company Kelhealth Group. The Beauty+ Red Ginseng Jelly she’s talking about is currently sold out.

Her most prized handbag

“My Himalaya Birkin. It was a gift from my dad when I was pregnant. It’s of great sentimental value because he seldom buys expensive bags for me. I guess he sees the value of Hermes bags now! (laughs)”

https://www.herworld.com/gallery/life/en...e=facebook&utm_medium=social-organic&utm_keyword=dlvr.it

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

if kl hardship is called hardship
tsk tsk tsk
what else can i say..

this is an entertainment news to entertain peasants..lol
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post

Just to attract eyeballs and to advertise her products.
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

She needed a man not boy.

(24-07-2021, 12:08 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Just to attract eyeballs and to advertise her products.

You are right on this score. Big Grin

When her laobeh one day goes bankrupt like OK Lim, then she will know what is hardship.

(24-07-2021, 11:50 AM)menghuii Wrote:  if kl hardship is called hardship
tsk tsk tsk
what else can i say..

She ended up as single mom and wedding that never too place after sending out invitations ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-07-2021, 03:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  
(24-07-2021, 11:50 AM)menghuii Wrote:  if kl hardship is called hardship
tsk tsk tsk
what else can i say..

She ended up as single mom and wedding that never too place after sending out invitations ...

This is a sad situation to be in

She needs a durian husk up her meow meow Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Congrats!  Life is beautiful …