3 Russian military Incompetence indicate hard to sell future Rus weapons

putin can forget about showing off his army weapons in future international Arm trade shows. 
Thinking Laughing

(15-03-2022, 11:23 PM)way Wrote:  

putin can forget about showing off his army weapons in future international Arm trade shows. 
Thinking Laughing

can u see Ukraine future first ??? Huh Clapping Thinking

Smile

Russia weapons are total junk & joke in this Ukraine war.
very backward compared to all the modernised US weapons using latest electronic & technology.
Russia dont have high end IC & semicon, buy parts from taobao & wenzhou china, all these 30-40 yrs ago IC, no AI,computation power, slow & no powerful function. how to fight, total joke, china? even worse.
comie dogs here can bark till hypersonic missile, using china IC? speed? accuracy?

俄导弹电子部件从温州小商品市场采购! 

nudie

(16-03-2022, 05:58 AM)kokee Wrote:  Russia weapons are total junk & joke in this Ukraine war.
very backward compared to all the modernised US weapons using latest electronic & technology.
Russia dont have high end IC & semicon, buy parts from taobao & wenzhou china, all these 30-40 yrs ago IC, no AI,computation power, slow & no powerful function. how to fight, total joke, china? even worse.
comie dogs here can bark till hypersonic missile, using china IC? speed? accuracy?

俄导弹电子部件从温州小商品市场采购! 

Junk and joke ???? How cum NATO and USA dare not fight junk ? Rotfl nudie

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

But like car, you also have merc, honda, cerato or proton..

You expecting everyone can afford to by Merc? Poor countries buy weapon like cerato can Liao. As long as can serve its purpose.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(15-03-2022, 11:23 PM)way Wrote:  

Thinking Laughing

Losers commie con cheer for loser Russia...Rotfl Rotfl

Another Western propaganda  Laughing

all kena bluff by Putin. he is using obsolete weapons and inexperienced soldiers. purging his first layer first. just watch if u dun believe me. dun forget, I predicted this war and that it will last longer than 1 year when everyone saying it will last a few days.

only i , the illuminated can tell u what will happen exactly and no other humans can.

all the AMTK gongkias once again tricked by the cunning Putin. His intention is not to take over Ukraine but to surround it and make them surrender. His first attacking force was use as a bait to lure the AMTK supporters out.

This war will last for minimum 1.5 years and gravely weakened the NATO countries.

Then, Russia will move into Western Europe...just watch. I can see his strategy very very clearly as War games is my favorite computer game when I was a teen.

Putin ultimate objective is to get USA involved...only then will he use his elite forces. Typical Sun-Tzu art of war.

He is very smart, he wanted to see the supporters behind USA by attacking Ukraine first. Immediately, you see all the gongkias come out loud mouth to sanction Russia....what a bunch of idiots.

This move by Putin is known in Sun Tzu as " known thy enemies first"

Use your brains, will u lay out your convoy in a straight line to let your enemies wipe u out ?

What is behind Putin's strategy ? This I will reveal after Biden met with Putin first..if it ever happened.

(16-03-2022, 05:58 AM)kokee Wrote:  Russia weapons are total junk & joke in this Ukraine war.

俄导弹电子部件从温州小商品市场采购! 

this moronic comie dog, this war last for another 1.5 yr? whole world know Russia cant even last another 15 days the most, beg down to shout for china help openly now.
Will stretch a bit longer with china involve but for how long before all show hands on nukes?
china cannot fight & with junk weapons & army, will not last too long.
If want to fight till Russia & china surrender, it also will not take 1.5 yrs.

美國估俄羅斯資源最多再撐10天

美军将领、战略智库主任:俄军将在10天内耗尽战斗力! 

velocity of money continues to down Inflation continues marching up
with Russian Gold on the table,
their system tio jammed

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-16-10-53-06.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-16-10-58-18.png]

no Russian stuffs for you to repothecate
-Putin
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-16-11-01-24.png]
He looks frightened

remember in the early of petrodola
keep the price of gold down and oil will flow
meaning oil is the wealth that sustain Human prosperity
more lat more activities more foods

(16-03-2022, 10:53 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  Use your brains, will u lay out your convoy in a straight line to let your enemies wipe u out ?

What is behind Putin's strategy ? This I will reveal after Biden met with Putin first..if it ever happened.

The convoy cannot be wiped out, in fact, cannot be touched

Reason is simple. Russia has a few S-400 iron domes that practically even a fly cannot slip through

The S-400 is the ultimate "no fly zone"

It is unbeatable!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(16-03-2022, 10:53 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  Use your brains, will u lay out your convoy in a straight line to let your enemies wipe u out ?

Some more got stupid commies say that those soldiers can find hotel and home to stay at night, leave gunners to guard duty. Morning come back to continue rolling Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Jialat-Russia-...ers?page=3&highlight=Hotel