King College Research shows vaccination reduce risk of severe Covid19

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/news/vaccination-r...-infection

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

If you are not sure about pre existing conditions consult a doctor.

Today worldwide more than 4Billion doses have been used.

Safety data has been collected and who should or should not get the vaccine consult a doctor.

As the govt decides to start undoing restrictions the number of infections will be  at a higher level. It's a decision they will take after a full consideration.

Unfortunately there will be more deaths as number of infection will be in 100 region. You see the number rising in recent days.

Plse make the best decisions by consulting a doctor and weighing the risks.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

So many proofs show jabbed can protect you from a serious illness but so many chose to read from Raja Bomoh kind of reports to reassure themselves jab is no good

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(07-08-2021, 10:48 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  So many proofs show jabbed can protect you from a serious illness but so many chose to read from Raja Bomoh kind of reports to reassure themselves jab is no good

Jabbed can protect from severe illness but not 100%. If u r destined to die, u will die even if u jab

(07-08-2021, 12:05 PM)winbig Wrote:  Jabbed can protect from severe illness but not 100%. If u r destined to die, u will die even if u jab

Yes, since when life is 100% but if can provide some protect better than nothing.
So you prefer to lockdown forever?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

I agreed that if you are vaccinated, the risk of severe illness is reduced when kena COVID..

But, I look at it from a different perspective.

Firstly, while you can take measures to minimize the risk of catching COVID (less travel out, mask on, sanitize your hand often), you cannot take any measure to minimize the chance of getting side effect after taking a vaccine..

Secondly, if you can take the vaccine out and throw it away if side effect developed like any other consumer product, it is still not too bad.. But, you can't.. You only have 1 chance with the vaccine. Once in, can't take out..

Those who don't want to take vaccine, no matter what is said or done (ie discrimination against those not vaccinated), will not change their mind.. Those who want to take vaccine but haven't, just think thru which vaccine to take before taking the jab..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..