Know why ocbc always got outages?

https://tinyurl.com/y4m4vu8w
[+] 3 users Like Alleggsinonebasket's post

[Image: SgWa3.gif]
[Image: SgWa3.gif]
[+] 3 users Like KILLjoy's post

The bank staff told be they were still using very old technology, that is why she kept telling me 'wait' 'wait'. Took so long to open a new account.

singlion thinks a matter of poor management of TRAFFIC
for ex singlion uses *** link will let u see the amt of hosts singlion has to stop.
Those who thinks highly of AI are NUTs.
link sensitive will give u pic. instead
singlion copy and paste all into /etc/hosts file and restart with commnad:
singlion@singlion-X450VC:~$ /bin/systemctl restart systemd-hostnamed

[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-08-28-12-11-35.png]

another to control the browser let u internet but safely
YOU CAN"T stop everything get it so there are 2 parts
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-08-28-12-17-20.png]

In this instant we go after firefox who IS CONSIDER safe BUT WE WANT NOTHING OF BEING SPOOKED
SO ALL CONNECTIONS NOT INVOLVED WITH SAFE BROWING KENA #

https://tinyurl.com/23r9af8j

Most banks and financial institutions are using mainframe technology for their backend processing. There have been attempts throughout the years to replace that but it is not so successful. So nowadays we see a mixture of different technologies employed by companies including banks, financial institution.

E.g HDB backend still on mainframe. Why I know is becuz I go HDB office branch the counter got 2 terminals. The staff will based on what query we have and go and type into the correct terminal. The non-fanciful ugly terminal most likely is for mainframe access. The swanky with graphics can jump around most likely on newer tech like cloud tech etc.

Turf Club (going to be defunct) I was part of the team doing the migration from mainframe to unix. It was a tortuous long project due to the performance cannot match with what mainframe can give.

Back to OCBC outages, when counter staff say old system really depend which system they are accessing. I believe for most critical processing is still on mainframe.

Becos SG got lousy software developers...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

this bank IT also controlled by CECA...

Smile