Kns those so call from Parakan family

Mostly are rich I noticed kinda is asset pass down to current gen from their ancestor happen live in sg.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(17-06-2024, 03:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Mostly are rich I noticed kinda is asset pass down to current gen from their ancestor happen live in sg.

They are very yaya wan hor.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(17-06-2024, 03:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Mostly are rich I noticed kinda is asset pass down to current gen from their ancestor happen live in sg.

Do you mean Paranakan?
I don't know they are rich....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Then you go and marry one lor.

Ignore List: Oyk

Some kns very kuailan one

I came to know those girls so call from Paranakan family. Always show off their wealth , luxury car on social media etc. Not just one but literally every one so call from Paranakan.

(17-06-2024, 05:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I came to know those girls so call from Paranakan family. Always show off their wealth , luxury car on social media etc. Not just one but literally every one so call from Paranakan.

This is an anecdotal evidence fallacy where a singular personal experience is used to support your position on ALL Peranakan people in the absence of compelling evidence. Biased people tend to use their own experience as evidence in arguments. This is simplistic and defies logic.

(17-06-2024, 03:44 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Some kns very kuailan one

Are these few arrogant Peranakans supposed to represent ALL Peranakans? This is an illogical argument.

(17-06-2024, 03:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Do you mean Paranakan? I don't know they are rich.

This is like claiming that ALL Indonesian Chinese are wealthy. LOL!

(17-06-2024, 06:25 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  This is an anecdotal evidence fallacy where a singular personal experience is used to support your position on ALL Peranakan people in the absence of compelling evidence. Biased people tend to use their own experience as evidence in arguments. This is simplistic and defies logic.

But you can't Deny is hard truths literally most of them are rich at least.

(17-06-2024, 03:22 PM)winbig Wrote:  They are very yaya wan hor.

This is a sweeping generalisation like saying that all Chinese are rich, driven, intelligent and successful. 

(17-06-2024, 06:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  But you can't Deny is hard truths literally most of them are rich at least.

No all, but agree fewer below average.

I have a friend, his family have connections how to be successful in life.
Studies wise he behind me but he is now way richer now.

BTW your uncle introduce you the girls, you must relish it and hop on it  Rotfl

(17-06-2024, 06:27 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Are these few arrogant Peranakans supposed to represent ALL Peranakans? This is an illogical argument.

Are you saying all Chinese know kungfu? Angmoh seldom bathe?

(17-06-2024, 07:04 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Are you saying all Chinese know kungfu? Angmoh seldom bathe?

You have used your own words to prove how illogical sweeping generalisations are! Hahaha!

some are Pariah-Makan...........