Kokee, Guffaw, Way, Instinct, Pervertosan....

(21-03-2022, 11:50 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: 20220321-001605.jpg]

exempted? no suitable uniforms, boots, helmet, toilets, ...?

During my time has a lady RSM, Indian lady. Shout like man...scary Confused

Smile

[Image: 4-F08-DAA1-F374-46-A4-B8-AA-31-DD5-E94-FF98.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Fleetdestroyer's post

typical of comie globally, they kan chiong, they said others, their bad thing, they finger point at others.
others good thing, they shamelessly selfclaimed it without fail, same as their master ccp foreign affair dogs.

comie here is super kan chiong, why? I only posted 1000+ posts till now, cityhantam alone >12000 posts now, posted 10x more than me, he still posted under clone alanis, total?
allcomie here, niubee, chaos, singlion, ForeverAlone, RiseofAsia, fleetdestroyer, lvlrsSTI, theold, webinarian, Huliwang & ton more, almost all post at least >2x of me, who is more kan chiong?

all these liars here, spam new threads using fake thread title to con & brainwash morons here, I only started 4 threads, they start easily>50k new threads, who is more kan chiong? comparable? yet they finger point at you 7/24.

all these are real shameless liars, lies in almost all their posts to brainwash brainless here, like this thread.
the number of post & new threads shown on right side of every posts they made, cannot lie.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(21-03-2022, 05:22 PM)kokee Wrote:  typical of comie globally, they kan chiong, they said others, their bad thing, they finger point at others.
others good thing, they shamelessly selfclaimed it without fail, same as their master ccp foreign affair dogs.

comie here is super kan chiong, why? I only posted 1000+ posts till now, cityhantam alone >12000 posts now, posted 10x more than me, he still posted under clone alanis, total?
allcomie here, niubee, chaos, singlion, ForeverAlone, RiseofAsia, fleetdestroyer, lvlrsSTI, theold, webinarian, Huliwang & ton more, almost all post at least >2x of me, who is more kan chiong?

all these liars here, spam new threads using fake thread title to con & brainwash morons here, I only started 4 threads, they start easily>50k new threads, who is more kan chiong? comparable? yet they finger point at you 7/24.

all these are real shameless liars, lies in almost all their posts to brainwash brainless here, like this thread.
the number of post & new threads shown on right side of every posts they made, cannot lie.

小气鬼。 Laughing

Smile

(21-03-2022, 05:22 PM)kokee Wrote:  typical of comie globally, they kan chiong, they said others, their bad thing, they finger point at others.

Cityhantum is professional paid to pay 五毛. He probably have many clones here like he do in the old forum. Orlando porlinski and a few other dozens in the old forum.

[Image: 5-DFD94-EB-7063-4-D71-87-FD-77-A603036282.gif]

(21-03-2022, 05:59 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Cityhantum is professional paid to pay 五毛. He probably have many clones here like he do in the old forum. Orlando porlinski and a few other dozens in the old forum.

You are the one paying me?

How come you pocket 100% of the payment?  Opasnie-1

Kokee caught say wrong things. Lies kenna caught Big Grin

Smile

Kokee, Guffaw, Way, Instinct, Pervertosan....

五福临门! 

Dun pray pray!  Rotfl

(21-03-2022, 07:56 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Kokee caught say wrong things. Lies kenna caught Big Grin

Click my signature link for proof how commie lie.

(21-03-2022, 09:50 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Click my signature link for proof how commie lie.

Slap yr own face 1000 times first... lah

Smile

(21-03-2022, 09:55 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Slap yr own face 1000 times first... lah

Ya, you come, I slap for you and help put this in your behind  Eggplant

[Image: 20220321-001605.jpg]

ppl walked past screamed gui ah! who still dare to cum

(21-03-2022, 09:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: 20220321-001605.jpg]

Rotfl crying

Smile

(21-03-2022, 09:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: 20220321-001605.jpg]

Your mother or your father? No wonder you are born like that too.  Rotfl

(21-03-2022, 10:12 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Your mother or your father? No wonder you are born like that too.  Rotfl

Is OneWorld. Only her mum will love her. crying

Smile

(21-03-2022, 10:32 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Is OneWorld. Only her mum will love her. crying

Can't be, maybe is your mother or father, since you look like a pile of shit too.

(21-03-2022, 10:35 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Can't be, maybe is your mother or father, since you look like a pile of shit too.

I am saying Oneworld, not u leh. Probably u are Oneworld sister ? Show yr pic leh.... scare us to sleep leh Rotfl

Smile

(21-03-2022, 10:37 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I am saying Oneworld, not u leh. Probably u are Oneworld sister ? Show yr pic leh.... scare us to sleep leh Rotfl

You can't handle it, you pile of shit.

(21-03-2022, 09:58 PM)oWhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: 20220321-001605.jpg]

but yet u still have feelings for this manly woman….maybe gayness can be cured afterall Laughing

(22-03-2022, 12:01 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  but yet u still have feelings for this manly woman….maybe gayness can be cured afterall Laughing

U get this lady to rub for u.... hope she can cure yr impotency. Sad

Smile

(22-03-2022, 12:10 AM)Niubee Wrote:  U get this lady to rub for u.... hope she can cure yr impotency. Sad

ur wife never complain before…u dun need to be concern how hard i am.. nudie

unless u are becoming curious like gay panda? Laughing

[Image: 20220321-001605.jpg]

waffug a bit like pina

[Image: 20220321-000839.jpg]

pervert maybe got tiny jipenis

(31-03-2022, 12:23 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: 20220321-001605.jpg]

waffug a bit like pina

[Image: 20220321-000839.jpg]

pervert maybe got tiny jipenis

waffug has to cover the face and bang the base. Hope can find the hole.

Smile

the more these moronic comie dogs name calling me, the more these dogs scared & worry of my posts.
these dogs has created hundreds of name calling threads on me, so scared , panic & desperate.
when they see my post shit in their pants immediately, post another rubbish post to block my post.
china is a slavery country, communist nazi dictatorship, no freedom & human right, morons there kena brainwash till sacrify their life for evil ccp china.

the more these moronic comie dogs name calling me, the more these dogs scared & worry of my posts.
these dogs has created hundreds of name calling threads on me, so scared , panic & desperate.
when they see my post shit in their pants immediately, post another rubbish post to block my post.
china is a slavery country, communist nazi dictatorship, no freedom & human right, morons there kena brainwash till sacrify their life for evil ccp china.

(31-03-2022, 11:04 AM)board2 Wrote:  you are a crazy total loser retarded balless coward mad scum dog!

you go die now!

you this scum mad dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

above is comie dogs, norm.
your whole family died, I still post happily here, same to all comie dogs here.
your whole family are fxxking comie dogs, LOL LOL.

(31-03-2022, 11:37 AM)board2 Wrote:  F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy total loser retarded balless coward feces-skin chao kek leng kia mad scum dog!

you go die now!

you this scum mad dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole f-ucking family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

above is comie dogs, norm.
your whole family died, I still post happily here, same to all comie dogs here.
your whole family are fxxking comie dogs, LOL LOL.